danger/u/
Playing/videos of an online game right before the servers close

| Playing an obsolete game, from an obsolete console, on obsolete 720p lcd tv from 2009. Even though I wasn't really nostalgic or Monster hunter 3 for the Wii u . it was fun to larp as one the millennials revisiting the game from it's hay day during the early 2010s. And I think though that, I was swept up in other people's nostalgia for the game. I think it's called retro nostalgia?

| https://youtu.be/9GZZ98fKh7s

| Ew someordinarygamers

| >>1010889 Pajeet might stretch out videos, but the topics are always interesting. I pretty much just use him to notify me for news and read about said news in a article later

| >>1010765 Thats pretty much the whole PS2 game trend going on rn, Silent Hill, DMC and other games with that sort of aesthetic are popular among zoomers and tiktok. Give them a few years and the new popular thing will be the Xbox 360 and late 2000s/early 2010s aesthetic, I can't wait to listen to nighcore kill myself on League

| >>1011013
Silent Hill 2 3 and 4 is in again? Cool.

| >>1011030 sh3 was always in

| >>1011040
no

| >>>1010776
Fools on you! I already needed to hack to mine to spoof the game-pad because the thumb-sticks broke.
either way I don't think Mh3U is high on Pretendo's priority list if that's what you wanted to imply.You can do local 3ds online via citra and the wii ver already has community severs up.
I'll probably to move on to playing MH:GU on switch
>>1011012
I mean I feel like once you watch one internet or gaming news channel, you've kinda watched them all really

| >>1011129
I haven't watched any except for under-the-hood channels like NesHacker and that amiga hacker and "insert-gaming-fact-to-fall-asleep-to". Sooo u got any recs?

| >>1011129 Exactly, few provide new opinions, Mutahar actually worked in cybersec so its a little better than most, but usually I just use them to notify me of a topic and then read a article about it instead of following 10 news sites at a time

| NN shutting down made me pull out my 3DS again. Played MK7 until they booted me off a couple minutes past 9PM UTC.
I now have it hooked up to Pretendo and I go in for a race every now and then. It's fun.

| >>1011073 yes

| >>1011135
Uh, I used to watch Young Yea when I was a teenager,got me hyped for games on things I didn't even own. Think he also has done VA work for mods.

Spawn Wave occasionally does technical breakdowns and/or repair guides to corroborate the stuff he reads in articles.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1713318045

This thread is closed.