danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how to be artist

| anyone have any general tips on how to get going on the hobby? ive got a drawing pad but ive been avoiding it. i know theres better places to ask but i like you g/u/rls

| If you get a response, please post it here too

| midjourney subscriptions are very affordable and have made making art easier than ever, cannot recommend it enough. i can make art in minutes that totally outshines anything traditional artists with decades of practice can put out. give it a try! :)

| just draw daily whatever and/or how big it is. Just force yourself to draw and have a goal like mine was "i want to draw fast and chibi like" ofc it will change on the road. if you dont feel like doing it still do it draw a line just do it

| lol

| >ive got a drawing pad but ive been avoiding it
Op why are you asking a question you already know the answer to?

| you have to earn $50k

| >>999169 HOW I CAN DOES IT. SAY NOW

| Just draw a bit each day OP. I'm also learning how to draw rn, and it's pretty fun! I don't have a lot of time to commit, but 10-30 minutes each day is enough for me to bash out a couple sketches. Keep at it g/u/rl, even wen day is dark. :D

| >>999083
>but ive been avoiding it.
Start by not avoiding it, dumbass. There's no magic to it, just keep drawing and practicing.

| But, here are some general tips (beyond "read art books and tutorials"):
-Warm up before drawing. Take regular breaks to stretch. Drawing can be surprisingly taxing on the body.
-Start any drawing session by doing chicken scratches on a spare paper/whiteboard/etc. Warms you up mentally, helps improve your lines.
-Be confident in yourself. You won't succeed immediately, be patient. Take as much time as you need to.

| How to be a racist

| Look around for local art clubs. It'll help a lot to have a specific time and place to do art every week with other people. It's also nice as a social occasion.

| >>1000041 no u

| if people tell you to use ai tell them to kill themselves

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1707018656

This thread is permanently archived