danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How Did You Find Danger/u/?

| Was it through the game? On the app store? Through another board? Share your story with your fellow g/u/rls!

| Wirechan

| App Store kept showing me the old app shortly after I played the game eventually I actually looked at it and realized it had an actual board attached not just a music player

| I found it on the PlayStore, which led me to play VA-11 HALL-A! Great game, great community. ( ^.^)/

| /uWu/

| searching for the game on play store

| I played the game. Then after 2 or 3 years one though appeared in my mind. This though was "Is anyone created such board irl?". Then i typed "danger/u/", looked at threads that were here at the time, saw Russian threads and stayed here. The reason for this decision is simple. I'm tired of big boards.

| Danger/u/ found me, headpats me and adopted me
Just like my favourite person

| I played the game and thought what if people actually made a real dangeru online and there it was. After a while I also realized there was an app so i downloaded and only use the app to tjis day

| dude the game led me here lol i also looked at the discord but it sucks tbh

| Long time ago in Sukebancord, saw a post that someone was creating a website for Danger/u/
Now we're still here

| Found it by browsing KryptOS when it had lots of buttons to other sites

| Because of VA-11. It seems like the site is changing since more people have started finding it on other sites, and I'm not sure if I like it, but I'm comfortable with it now, I guess.

| >>958349 I wish I could fit into the discord but i'm too unretarded for them :((((

| UBUNTU TOUCH app store, on my old hacked phone :3

| I was guided to this website by enlightenment

| Can anyone link the playstore link. I can't find it with launcher, u/app, prefetcher launcher/uapp.

Did it get deleted from the play store?

| played the game way back when it came out, got very into it, ended up looking if somoene made the board online and i fouund ti.

| I think I searched dangeru on Google and the app showed up

| >>958581 it shows if you search danger/u/

| >>958603 I don't think it does anymore. The app is probably still on Fdroid though.

| >>958313 i feel hurted no one mentioned me so i just do it myself :c i don't remember how i found danger/u/ so it's canon for me
-Attentiom Whore

| >>958629 it's still there when I search for it

| I played the game and decided on a whim to search for the site on google to see if it was real. Turns out it was.

| Through a friend that showed it. I think it was a link to /burg/. I knew about the game, but hadn't played it at that point.

| >>958667 i hope that friend told you to vote angry burg

| >>958635 that's super weird. I swear, it doesn't show up when I search for it. What version of Android are you running? I'm on 10.

| >>958674
always angry burg

| thru the game, finished 1st playthru recently (Alma best girl) and checked the wiki. Now im here.

| >>958286 How did you find it in the first place? Was it a recommendation?

| *angry burg*

| >>958809 nah, I just stumbled across it in the PlayStore while looking around. This was a long time ago.

| I have no idea, I just found the app one day and I've been lurking here ever since
I'm not even familiar with the game it's based on lmao

| >>958252 because of the gaaaaaame

| >>958252 it was through the game, yes

| played va-11, searched danger/u/ expecting wiki page to learn more, found website

| Kinda surprised ppl come here from other ways than the game

| >>958680 Android 12

| it was the summer of around 2016/2017, before pref take over, and after that i stick around just to harass pref

| Through Google Now, one of posts ended up in my feed.

Total number of posts: 40, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1686675243

This thread is permanently archived