danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
"Ice breakers" to recover lost connection?

| I would be happy to know

| What?

| Depends on what kind of lost connection you mean. If it's an old fling you want to get back with, eh good luck.

Old friend you haven't seen or heard from in a while? Say hi. Ask how they've been and if they'd like to get back together and chat for a while.

If things ended amicably, then with a bit of luck you should be good.

| make sure to never ghost people. it is the worst possible thing you could do for a relationship

| Yeah agreed.

| I make sure to ghost as many people as possible

| Make sure to say hi and then not say anything else afterwards

| "hiiiiii <3 just wondering if you could send some toe pics? :3"

| >>957038 we was talking really a lot.. once we played game and she said something what insulted me and really touched me.. it's made me feel being looked materialistic than as person.. than i had monnth when i ghosted all people, and than i somehow forget how to talk as usually or how say it.. i know it sounds dumb.. later she lost one good friend, who i felt sometimes little jealous to him, and was sometimes little toxic when we played together.. i feel honestly guilty about it.

| We are nice to each other, we are sharing recommendations, wishes, gifts etc. i don't feel that we would ghost each other just we have some short circuits i feel.. but i feel that my social skills did decrase from level of mei misaki to lain in her room.
>>957065 this sounds really badly xd
>>957069 tbh this is unironically funny, but i would never get confidence to say something like this xd also i wouldn't know how to continue really xd

| Reach out. Tell her a bit about how you feel and ask how she's felt. Ask about hanging out more again and rekindle that friendship. Communicating is the first step and one you should always be repeating.

| >>957117 this, I think you should start out being self aware towards them about your anxiety talking. Or you can try and use shitposts as a conversation starter.

| >>957117 i was oversharing a lot in past.. i feel that she understands me more than myself xd i was asking her a lot in past.. she also told me some things, i feel that something happened her recently.. she talk little differently than used to.. (more philosophically) i asked her if anything happened but she questioned me instead about my opinion about authors.. but i can't tell i would understand them well:c
>>957141 anxiety talking?

| >>957148 Communicate. Ask again how they are doing. Mention if they're okay based on how they are acting differently. They may offer an explanation or may let you know it's none of your business. Regardless, you show that you are interested and care. Talk about how both of you are feeling about your friendship. See if you both are feeling alright with your comfort with each other.

Lastly, make sure you broach these topics after getting back in touch. These aren't icebreakers.

| >>957149 i care about her.. but i'm worrying that she don't want to tell it to me because she want privacy. But she always change topics when i want ask.. and i respect it of course. But i feel confused..

| >those niggas are actually helping the resident /u/ stalker
lmfao

| >>957289 maybe little.. https://media.tenor.com/F50NWQLNIpkAAAAC/anime-shy.gif

| >>957283 just ask her if she wants privacy. If she says yes then drop it. You have your answers and you two can still be friends. Ask if she wants to hang out after or game or whatever.

| >>957319 yup.. just i would need confidence to say it xd probably is mistake in me

| "Hi lets have sex" seems to work pretty well for me

| >>957446
I find that randomly typing "hehe.. ;>" after months of prolonged silence is a slightly better approach to making connections online.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1685022604

This thread is permanently archived