danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
do you bring weapons with you

| like a knife or a gun

| i bring this ENORRRMOUS G/U/RLCOCK

| I carry concealed, praying I never have to use it. Alas, texas.

| I carry a pen

| just a knife. and no i'm not british.

| I happen to smoke weed in the classroom

| not really, but I'm thinking about it. to be honest, using a knife for self-defense is not the best idea in my opinion, so I would prefer a pistol or an expandable baton. but there is one problem: they are banned in my country. I could buy a traumatic weapon, but it also requires a license, which I am TOO lazy to get it. so I'm thinking of just buying a blank gun, or making one myself. well, or as an option to make a telescopic baton at home, but it will be illegal lol.

| Nah, even if I do, I'll run/give the mugger money before I pull out a knife, unless it is confirmed to be 1 vs 1; never know someone can be the acomplice and hit you from behind.

| Pull a Dana. Get a metal bat, put some nails in it, and call it Zankantou.

| does a car count?

| I plan on EDC once I get a pistol

| >>956080 nvm guys this is a pretty dumb idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTlvC6SIEfM

I think it would be better to just buy a pepper spray for "daily" self defense, and firearms to protect your home and property

| Knife on occasion, but don't got a proper one. Thinking of getting one soon though, cause shit's getting worse and I got more than myself to protect

| no

i live in a fairly okay area and am 6 foot besides but i do have a couple big arse machetes at home and would like to get a rifle for general hunting/self defense/hopefully just display purposes

| I bring my portable computer which allow me conjure spells as right sorcerer. With right spell i can do anything and carry my weapon through passport control

| >>956134 The only reason I would recommend getting something other than pepper spray; some people will be able to shake it off and it gets everywhere in CQC.
>>956140 A hunting rifle for self defense will be overkill and most likely over-penetrate your target (bad)

| Yes. Moreover, I carry with me two multitools, a flashlight, matches, an electronic lighter, and all this in waterproof bags. And after all, it all comes in handy for me. I feel like I'm going to be carrying a whole toolbox with me soon.

| >>956213 talking about a hunting rifle, I think anon can just use rubber bullets

>>956216 do all this comes in handy for u? g/u/rl, you live in the forest or something???

| >>956266 Yes, i use everything that i carry with me. Of course i don't use everything on every day basis, but at a different days i use different things. I don't live in the forest.

| I carry pepper spray and a knife. I want a conceal carry license in the future.

| >>956213
??? listen im not into guns or the idea of violence so if im shooting at someone i guarantee i plan on over penetrating them lmao

| I am the weapon

| >>956307 Generally speaking, this isn't something you want to do. 1. if you over penetrate you could hit something that isn't your target e.g. your neighbor's dog. 2. It's lost energy not being transferred to your target's squishy vital organs.

| >>956317
whatever man im not gonna sit here and opine over worst case scenarios of worst case scenarios. i could nitpick literally anyone's takes with the same thing (oh?? but a blade is statistically turned against the wielder! oh? but handguns have histories of misfiring and lower accuracy! etc, etc, etc)

unless you're trying to sell me a specific sidearm idk what your point is

| >>956358 sis, point #2 is valid as fuck. what sort of stopping power do you expect to get when all of it goes straight through your target and into a wall? "worst case scenario" my ass, this is basic ballistics, at home/personal defense ranges get yourself a 9mm semiauto w/hollowpoint ammo unless you want to repeat the fucking boxer rebellion. s/o to coalitionbros wasting 5 shots per person.
and none of this conversation even matters if you're not gonna train using the gun properly

| I always have a multitool (including a knife) in my bag. Everyone laughs until something breaks and I'm the one who fixes it.

| >worst case scenarios of worst case scenarios.
>referring to

| *>referring to everyday ballistics

| I keep a knife in my car, does that count?

| Yeah, I bring my guns everywhere. *slaps biceps*

| >>956361
shut up nerd

| Weapons are not provided?

| I don't really know if this counts as a weapon, but I just remembered that I always carry a utility knife with me, I just once put it in my backpack and I'm too lazy to take out it back

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1684595893

This thread is permanently archived