danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why do so many people hate on Calliope Mori?

| I found a deepfake audio of her deepthroating a horse cock, and I wonder, why does everyone hate her?

Is it envy?https://youtu.be/TTjDDzyWYNQ

| >be female

| >>955306 real

| Because she's hot and the haters are not. They are jelouse and therefore hate on her

| she is literally a vtuber 8 thought this board was over that shit

| I didn't think the horse audio was a hate thing I just jerked off to it

| I do not hate her, but do not give her the microphone

| Where do you see hate? Never so texts about hating her.

| she is one of the corniest vtuber's of all time i swear to god. the fans are 10x worse.

| I wish Mori Calliope would die.
I wish she was taken back to the 60s, and a group of bank robbers would kill her slowly.

| No but seriously, Mori Calliope and her fans, and yes i'll say it, HoloEn virgins are but a bunch of LIES, UNTRUE WORSHIPPERS OF THE UNSANE MIND.

| See, in the past, we had the true lie, 2d women and men, they were written, and through the lie of documented language, we had purity, an ironic honesty.
Now with hololive, people are being the mask, holding the string of the poor facsimile of what we held dearly.

| Thorkell would never betray me, for he his a character, and as such, i can rewrite him, as well as i can, to be exactly as he is in Vinland Saga, except he is sucking down my powerful and mighty girldick with his norsussy

Now of course, it doesnt need to be sexual, what i mean is, with hololive, it's impossible to be faithful to a character, because the improvisation is poor, and they are not really two dimensional.

| As they are human being, with real flaws and problems, they can always pretend they are 2d beings, both in physical appearance, and personnality.

But the real believers know.
They perceive the uncanny valley lie that is served to us on a golden plate.

| Vtubers are nothing but stars made of flesh wearing masks made of ugly avatars.

And like every stars, they are long dead as we witness them.

Real characters never die.
Even if they're dead.

Oh and also mori calliope's music fucking sucks, she can't rap and her lyrics are cheap.

| what is blud wafflin on about

| Blud Wafflin, is fighting for the integrity of the weebs my dear chum.

At least you agree with me, the reaper bitch should not be celebrated.

| >>955299 cause she doesn't fit into idol culture stereotypes, and being part of a virtual idol agency, some people think she should.

| Vtubers are products of the antichrist and a corporate hellscape that wants to drain you of your money and mental fortitude. They are simulacra and will never be anything more

| there's like only 2 good vtubers. rest is dog shit.

| op is gaslighting us

| Nah, I just hate vtuber in general.

For the fake voice, she's popular and with the power of AI, it is inevitable for some hater/fans/memers to generate stuff like that.

| gurl there are better things to obsess over in life than vtubers

| I can't hate Mori
And believe me, I've tried, because I live in /vt/,
But I can't. I simply can't. I just love her dorkiness and cuteness. I'm unable to hate her in any way.

| I can't hate Mori or anyother Vtuber simply because they just aren't worth the effort of even considering

| >>955543 valid

| She fucks with gura. Ain't a fan of pedos

| from what i recall during the time i even watched vtubers, gura was just "A" and "rawr" or some shit right? no pedobait unlike a lot of other certain EN vtubers.

| 28 replies and still no one has posted her feets??? wtf /u/?

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1683643115

This thread is permanently archived