danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any hangover cures?

| I finished a vodka bottle and then unfinished it last night. On the train to work.

>Partially processed red onion has a very nice pink hue

| stop being a bitch

| >>948494
works

| burnt toast and cool water: the burnt toast gives your stomach carbon and assorted supplements to settle the acidity, the water helps you wash it down your sore throat and rehydrate

gatorade and water: sip the gatorade in between actually drinking the water. gatorade has electrolytes and shit like salts that help your body rehydrate but you need the water itself.

| prairie oyster: crack a raw egg into a glass. add a dash of salt, a dash of pepper, a teaspoon of vinegar, and optional dash of hot sauce. some even add a shot of vodka but...i feel like that may be counter to your goals.

pot: it's an antinauseant to any who arent allergic. smoke a few bowls or a joint while sipping water and try to work up an appetite

| lukewarm shower: helps you become lucis and wash off the shame and grime, and provides a comforting full body sensation that combats nausea and helps you collect yourself

ginger ale: essentially just another way to get carbon into yourself to some extent, as well as salts and sugars

| >>2db188 What I've always done, since I've been told by a discord server mom, is drink the broth of instant noodles.

Just boil water and add packet without putting the noodles in, else it'll make your stomach feel worse.

| Drink lots of soda

| Drink lots of water with your alcohol, your body breaks down the alcohol and uses water in your body to get it out of your bloodstream so you wake up dehydrated af if you don't drink enough water the night before

| Eat garbage mcdonalds burgers. I keep 3 plain cheese burgers in my fridge for that one reason. Those fuckers somehow keep for months

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1679939817

This thread is permanently archived