danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Don't Insert Cockroaches

| After seeing so many roachposts I stuck a cockroach in my vag (the vag all g/u/rls have)
At first it felt nice but then the thing started panicking and scittering around. It sounded like pitter patter footsteps under one of those bridges housing hobos. It's in so deep I can't possibly pull it out and I think it's laying eggs. Putting me at risk of being a roach mama.

So tl;dr I'm probably calling an ambulance to pull it out. Don't let roach g/u/rl influence you

| I'm loving this short saga of roachposting.

| Let's start with the premise that all roaches must die. You willingly stuffed your vag with a roach, hence you're having sex with a roach. Having sex with someone is an act usually described as "becoming one". Since you're having sex with a roach, you and it became one, so you are now a roach. And since you are a roach, and, as we stated before, all roaches must die, YOU must die

| I'll never die. I'll be the stealthiest roach to ever invade your quaint little hovel. You'll know my scent and my face but never get close enough to stomp it out. I am immortal.

| >at risk of being a roach mama.

I'M GONNA DO IT G/U/RLS

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUcdqUuDJ4

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1679590824

This thread is permanently archived