danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
abnormal twitching

| Recently I've had this thing where if I think about something stupid I did or dwell on me being a shithead I'll physically twitch. I don't mean like clenching up in "cringe" by the way. It's like a random part of my body will flinch towards a given direction without my input. I know this is abnormal but can it be narrowed down to a specific problem, or is it just weird mind over matter bs?

| oh dear.

| It could be a mind over matter thing but if it's a persistent problem you should get it checked out.

From experience, when I think too many depressing thoughts I get dizzy and start to blackout. Stress be like that sometimes.

Make sure to take care of yourself, g/u/rl o/

| I have that! I cope with anxiety by tapping my fingers or fidgeting, which turns into spasms if I'm really stressed. I don't have any advice on how to stop it, though.

| month ago i had sudden painful movement of neck and eyes to left side, and than lost of consciouness.. than i did wake up in hospital.. doctors didn't know, but they guess it could be epilepsy. this year is for me probably most stressful since born. also i have medically confirmed asperger since 12 yo, probably undiagnosed personality disorder(s), depression and anxiety past, parasomnias etc. also i feel sympathy for dark styles as yami kawaii which make these things may worse

| >>947971 if you are feel bothered by it, and you don't think that it's caused by your psychical condition i can recommend you to visit neurologists and make some basic things as eeg etc.. is very likely that will find nothing.. if you think it's caused by psychic, psychiatry can be also solution.. but it's effective only if you are cooperate

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1679530779

This thread is permanently archived