danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
cockroaches are fucking stupid

| Let me start by saying I fucking hate cockroaches. I hope all cockroaches die, especially the ones with wings and flies around like it thinks it's a beautiful butterfly or something. I fucking hate cockroaches down to my core. I can kill a million cockroaches and not even feel even the slightest bit of remorse or guilt. I hope nothing but bad, vile, unfortunate things happen to cockroaches. they are god's failed creation and somehow they managed to survive and bring terror TO ME!

| I HATE GODDAMN COCKROACHES. They are fetid, disgusting insects that have no defining qualities to them except being able to survive the harshest condition. Aside from that, they are not special in any way whatsoever.

They're so goddamn stupid and I can't fathom how fucking stupid they are.

Every cockroach seems to fly towards me. Everywhere, every fucking time. They don't even fly straight. They fly in circles. What a stupid fucking bug that don't deserve love and affection. FUCK

| the only cockroaches I respect are cartoon ones, like the ones in Oggy (the original one, not the stupidly childish new one).
Aside from those cockroaches, I hope every cockroach species get wiped out of existence.

If our future protein comes from cockroaches like in Snowpiercer, I AM STARVING TO DEATH. I wanna flamethrower all cockroaches until they are all reduced to ashes and dust.

I wanna inflict as much damage to a cockroach's as I possibly fucking could.

| Their guts spilling everywhere. Exoskeleton or whatever it is, crushed to bits, nothing left but just a smear on the ground or at the wall. god i really fucking hate cockroaches

| Someone draw a anime girl cockroach to torment this g/u/rl permanently

| >be told what to do to get rid of cockroaches
>don't do it
>seethe about cockroaches
i hate this fucking website

| https://media.tenor.com/Z4cqw4R6kh8AAAAC/bug-insect.gif

| Mmm~ cock,,, pls meow

| #cockroacheslifesmatter
Help poor cockroaches from these people. They have no idea how much and how many cockroaches suffer everyday by living under their harsh enviroment.
You too can become a cockroach's friend! What are you waiting for? Make the change you've always wanted to do! Save the cockroaches for a better world.

| >>948001 SAVE THE COCKROACH MY ASS
COCKROACHES SUCK ASS. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.

>>947965 YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING. I'M NOT THE GIRL FROM /D/ YOU COCKROACH

| lmao

| Have some sex with roach!

| >>948026 rude

| >>948032
that was tried by >>948078 already
wouldn't recommend it

| stupid sexy cockroaches... ///

| what if your son turned into a giant cockroach, would you still say things like this?

| i want to roach the cock. any fellow roachcocks?

| >>948172 THEN I'M KILLING MY SON, NO SHOT. FUCK COCKROACHES AND THEIR KIND

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1679671021

This thread is permanently archived