danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
soo

| one of the solution i got for my problem is to generate alot of ideas and them practice translucency thru it

but now the problem is,
i do NOT always have good idea. or at least fun idea
where i can both practice
and deliver.

what do i do.
i need hundreds of them at least.

| huh

| guh

| >>947469 >>947472 help

| >>947477 what are you even trying to do? you need to explain at least that much if you want help

| >>947482 suggest me how to make sure my artwork quality will gain me millions of traffic

| >>947504 getting all over the place now? you have your /d/ off-topic thread already. It's as if I've summoned you by making the question.

| >>947506 it s my thread anyway.
Just solve my problem as if you are educated in it.

| >>947511 why samefag your own thread then?

| this is a poser thread, the real 50K chan would never put this many words in an OP

| >>947527 Alright, thanks.
Wanted to see which kind of hazard she'd have turned out to be.
Guess she'll leave very little substance in the end.
/thread

| >>947524 clearly i m replying to you
>>947527 it is 50k questions but you seem to have issue posting words yourself
>>947528 why worry about hazards when you cant even produce worthwhile things yourself? Guess without opposites you have no substance yourself.

I suggest reading more 50grand materials so we can solve some real business here but i guess you are too lazy or just broke for that.

| >>947524 clearly i m replying to you
>>947527 it is 50k questions but you seem to have issue posting words yourself
>>947528 why worry about hazards when you cant even produce worthwhile things yourself? Guess without opposites you have no substance yourself.

I suggest reading more 50grand materials so we can solve some real business here but i guess you are too lazy or just broke for that.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1679240653

This thread is permanently archived