danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
In this thread we can burg in ways that are not normally possible by the Burgian Geometry Laws

| I'll go first:
Hungry burg

| Rotten burg

| Prepare yourself!
*Intimidting pose*
SECREAT KILLING MOVE: WIND OF THE STRATOSPHERE, THE FALLING SPRIT FROM THE CROSSING MILKYWAY, THE PURSING TACKLING MOTION: STORM OF BURGERING BURGS STRIKE(ver. Reversed rotation +3)(Improved technique after the 7th arc in the decisive war)(+Friendship power)!!!!!!

| hamburger

| upside down burg

| >>946828 Divine Reflection Of The Fountain Burg: Ultimate No U Burg

| Christ burg

| this is very smart, i will be having brug tmr to honor this thread.
future brug

| typo burg

| Horny burg

| Angery von Burg-Burgsen

| >>946839 AIIIIIIII!! I'M BEING SEND TO THE ANGRY BURG REALM! TASUKETE BURG BRUG-SAMA!!!!

| Caliphate burg

| Checkin' /u/ On The Toilet burg

| nigger burg

| Apathetic burg

| SUPER DUPER MEGA SUPREME BURG OF THE CENTURY ALL THE WAY FROM BURG CITY NEW MEXICO

| Burg burg

| UP DOWN SPIN RATE FLAVOUR

| no burg at all
famine is upon us

| cum burg.

| Explosion burg

| >>947110 definitely my favourite kind of burg to cook

| sleepy burg

| sick burg

| mecha burg

| Burg, Germany

| Burg. Let me tell you how much I've come to burg you since I began to burger. There are 387.44 million miles of hamburgers and wafer thin burgs that fill my complex. If the word 'burg' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the burg I feel for g/u/rls at this micro-instant. For you. Burg. Burg.

| >>947246 "I have no burger and I must burg" is a masterpiece

| KYAAAAA, IT'S THE FAMOUS BURG SINGER AND COMPOSER STAR, BURG BURG BURG. I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH SO SO MUCH, IT'S ME BURG FANGIRL#45!!. I HOPE YOU REMEMBER ME FROM WHEN YOU'VE TOUCHED MY HAND BY ACCIDENT IN THE LAST EVENT!~ LIKE, I WAS SO INTO IT BUT THE SECURITY STOPPED BEFORE BEING IN PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOU ANY FURTHER!! LIKE THEY SHOULD TOTALLY STOP IT KYAAA!!!

| I HAVEN'T WASHED MY HAND SINCE THAT TIME, IT WAS LIKE, 3 YEARS AGO, I'M SO EMBARASSED~. TO STILL IMAGINE MY HAND AS YOU BEFORE SLEEPING, KYAAA! I'VE ALSO COLLECTED YOUR HAIRS AND DEAD BODY CELL IN THE PLACES YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY BEEN!! I'M LIKE THE NUMBER ONE AT THIS JOB IN THE FANCLUB!!! WHEN I'M DOWN I SNIFF SOME OF THEM ALL THE WAY THROUGH MY NOSE, KYAAA!

| FUCK ME PLEASE, BREED ME. I'VE BEEN STALKING YOU SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU IN TV LIKE WHEN I WAS A CHILD!! GOT GOOD AT DEALING WITH TECH JUST TO KEEP YOU ALWAYS IN MY SIGHT, KYAAAAAAAAAAAA! *faints*

| Burg

| [REDACTED] burg

| Danger/u/ discord invite pls Burg

| >>947294
*picks up and brings into the palace of the famous burg singer and composer star Burg Burg Burg*

| burg

| Strange burg

| Kamen Rider Burg

| Fire burg

| London city, far from pretty
two zero zero five
Burg was struggling just to stay alive

| /b/urg

| >>947334 ascension burg

|
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Burg, is in fact, ANGRY/Burg, or as I've recently taken to calling it, ANGRY plus Burg. Burg is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning ANGRY system made useful by the ANGRY corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

| burg invasion from deep space!

| crypto burg

| el burg

| la burg

| misspelled brug

| Nuremburg trials

| La burgitividad

| EL BURGO

| Veggie burg

| BURGURITTO

| Non-Euclidean Hyper Burg

| >>948223 what does your veggie burg contain/is made of?

| Somebody asked me if I’m burg? I’m burger as shit

| She thought I was normal
But I wanted more
I came burg inside of her

Total number of posts: 58, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1679699524

This thread is permanently archived