danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how do to cope

| pls how. i have nothign. i need my brain to stop thinking for a while and i can't do it. i cant sleep, showering will worsen the anxiety.

i used to play league to be able to turn off my mind but i already quit that... please, how else to cope

| >>945491 cool, more details or should I give something by that only?

| Genuine answer: look up some DBT distress tolerance skills.

| >>945496 so? op needs help to sort her mind. not getting used at bunch of stuff by herself.

| Smoke weed, get money, fuck bitches

| went for a walk, still full of anxiety :[

>>945495 just that something happened that i was already expecting to happen. i live everyday worried and now im just fucking broken
>>945496 thank you
>>945507 ...does smoking do anything in this situation? i meant cigarettes btw. what's that "buzz" smokers talk about

| >>945520 don't go getting addicted to stuff OP. What's the situation? Good or bad? How good or bad? Let's create a plan.

| >>945520
Ah. Exact same mindset I had years ago. Nicotine ain't worth it tbh. Just an addiction you'll probably never beat that makes you feel mildly better for a bit and then completely horrible without it. It's a slight, like, anxiety dampening and almost a little energising feeling, but it runs iut quick, shit gets really expensive (especially if you're going for cigarettes) and it's just generally not worth

| SENSORY DEPRIVATION OP
I try finding a sauna place where nobody goes and where i can turn the lights off and i just sit there in pure heat and steam for hours in complete darkness.

Can do it in the shower too ig if you can make it absolute darkness and if the bills aint too high

| >>945520 can you even deal with what has happened and get to climb back? Or are you stuck in place and forgotten by everything?
Is the worry caused by the fact that it has happened or by some chain that's also going to happen after the main issue?

| Have sex and have fun

| i know it sounds stupid but for me forcing myself to think that i was stressing over useless things helped me. know i just say "eh whatever" and i actually feel less stress and anxiety. it takes some time tho

| >>945910 are you willed to listen the downside of such decision?

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1678372033

This thread is permanently archived