danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
conversations

| why do I feel depressed and even suicidal every time I talk to someone (irl)? anybody else feel like this? how do I stop feeling this way?

| do u feel like youre doing the wrong things in conversations

| To be seen in a psychoanalytic is an event in that you become someone else performatively when seen. Something that you don't have any control over.

If you don't like how you are perceived and engaged with them that could be it. Play vrchat as a cute anime girl and see if you feel any different

| that's pretty often what my gender dysphoria feels like.

| >>945505
trannies be ruining their lives over dumb shit
you can justify it but it still just ruins your life and is dumb as fuck
:[

| >>39c0d9 it's pretty similar to social anxiety or the sort of depression that stems from being tired of having to perform <human> even.

| maybe im just a misanthrope

| >>945613
no? those 2 have to do with interactions with others while wht you said has to do with plainly not being ok with yourself

| >>945591 wtf am I supposed to do about it lol

| I'm fucking failing out of uni, I'm barely able to feed myself and I can't look people in the eyes because I feel disgusting any time someone sees me. my life IS ruined, it's not like dressing up like a girl is gonna make it worse.

| my id changed, >>5d9ef7 and>>39c0d9 are both me.

| >>945477 try masturbating before talking to someone. it can adjust your aim while talking

| >>945665 that's what social anxiety is

| >>150152 the interaction with other people feeling like work is just the symptom tho, it's an expression of feeling like hot garbage.

You have to mind break yourself doujin style and find something you can take pride or purpose in. Then you can enjoy people stuff.

At the point you're at either see a therapist and get drugs or find things that you can endure that will eventually get you to a better place. For me it was working out and art because they can exist in a vacuum.

| You can try vrchat, but I had found those feelings still transfered to catgirls.

>>cfaf37 the two are dependant on each other, op wouldn't feel like gutter runoff if we all lived in a sewer.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1678318801

This thread is permanently archived