danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
my bike was stolen 13 years ago, i know who did it and i'm still planning revenge

| I'm 28
I'm an alcoholic
I borrowed $10 from someone about 6 years ago and I didn't return it
I stole my mom's money because I didn't have cash for alcohol
I tried to steal 0.5l bottle of vodka from store but they caught me stealing and told me to fuck off
I popped my neighbors tires in his own Mercedes Class C and peed inside the fuel filler
I pooped on my brother's couch
I robbed my employer
I lied to the tax office

| I pooped on the seats in the train and smeared the shit all over the seats
I shat inside city hall for fun
I destroy toilet paper in public toilets
I stole my brother's condoms and popped them then returned them to where I got them from
I took a shit in the stairwell because my neighbor has a better bicycle from mine
I stole my neighbors' old carpet from his basement and I still have it hanged on my wall
I smoke a lot

| I took a shit at a Jehovah's Witnesses meeting because they were giving coffee and cookies for free, I mean I quietly shit on a chair
I stole a bicycle but after being chased by cops I dumped it in the river

| The Jehovah's Witnesses one was kind of based actually, but I nonetheless think you need to find some non-poop based ways of expressing your emotions.

| sooo, do you like pickachu from the game Pocket monsters?

| Why you poop so much? What did you eat?

| I stole the bike and you'll never find me. I modified the bike to have a toilet for a seat so if you give me ¥20,000 via paypal, I'll give it back so you'll have a proper place to shit wherever you need.

| scatg/u/rl?

| welcome to the scatg/u/rls world
BAA BOP BE

| Actually anti-social unlike most of you fuckin posers

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1678110971

This thread is permanently archived