danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what stopping you from killing yourself

| <3

| Killing yourself? Why don't you go kill some bitches instead

| my waifu: Jill Stingray

| You *###*

| because suicide is actually the most retarded thing you could do in existence?

also i already have self harm.

| >>945160 how is it retarded?

| I still have responsibilities in this world
When I am free from them to I shall commit prayopavesa

| >>945163 okay it's not actually retarded.

i just seen a lot of people take that route so easily. ahhhh i don't know how to say this. just so you know i'm not one of those people that would call someone "selfish" for taking their own life.

| maybe it's fucked for me to even assume how much they really """""needed""""" to die, but fuckkkkkk...

| >>945163 If doing something the opposite of self perservation could count as retarded then, yea

| >>945150
Because I'm not a loser like you.

You're only really a loser when you stop trying and some weak men stopped trying a long time ago. There's few displays more pathetic than a grown ass man crying every day about wanting to commit suicide but is too chickenshit to go trough with it.

But hey OP, at least this thread gave you enough attention to "live" for another day. lol

| >>945186 who says that self perservation is necessary when there no more reason to keep going? And why?

| >>945218 ouch, you might have hurt someone with those words. It may have not even been op the one who'd have hurt. These words are correct from your view but from some others they might result just arrogant and silly.
Regardless, are you annoyed that the board goes in existential questioning state by time to times?

| Gaming unironically restored my will to live tbh. VRChat primarily, but a couple others like Deep Rock Galactic and FFXIV not only gave me some really fun nights that used to be just spent staring at the ceiling, but also reminded me that these voices on the other side of this black mirror are other humans too, even if every other social medium puts a spotlight on life's negatives for clicks.
I have fallen victim to the VRChat pipeline though, I can confirm firsthand it is real.

| saving up for an automatic shotgun so i can try (and fail) to go christchurch on some evangelicals
fucking shit are they expensive

| >>945218 you think you're tough shit? You probably would've called it quits a long time ago if you were in ny situation. People who act like they're so strong for not crying are usually the ones who haven't experienced that type of hardships. Feel lucky that you've got it easy, but putting down people for having to deal with mental issues is the most cowardly thing you could do.

| >>eaa3f5 here, these pills i'm on really make me want to blow my brains out haha.

| I had a family member who would probably top themselves if I did. Let me ride a bit longer so I could develop a bit more.

| i just realised one day that being suicidal is pathetic loser behaviour, then i stopped having those thoughts lol

| >>945440 based

| My friend's little sister has nobody to talk to except me. I can't do it.

| >>945449 you lucky bastard. I wish I had a little shy girl to talk too.

| at this point im only alive so i can keep cooming

| I am so beautiful and awesome I can't waste it

| My bff, my gf and music

| Im only alive out of spite

| I think suicide really should never be an option for you, please try and think and go towards the fact there is someone that cares about you, there will always be someone that does, it's something that can damage many others, believe it or not, nothing occurs when you die, it goes black and theres no happy afterlife, if this makes any sense, trust me, even if there "is an afterlife" you're going to miss good food, friends, memories, etc. refrain from self harm <3

| >>945571 this post brought to you by "just bee yourself", "it always gets better eventually" and "live, laugh, love"

| i'm actually pissed at how this nigga is really going on an anonymous textboard and trying to keep people alive by a combination of guilt tripping and fomo
a lot of people who do want to kill themselves have already experienced emotional abuse they don't need your shit lmao

| Generally I think what keeps people going is some sort of routine or responsibility, as long as you have something that can function as an excuse you can float around a bit longer until you become a bit more buoyant.

| hmm. to put it simply, i take life extremely seriously. not to discredit victims of suicide. but i mean i want to cherish everything as much as possible. i don't want to leave an "unfinished" life. i'm terrified of death.

| surely there's a better way to explain what i'm saying, but for now i'll stick with that.

| >>945578
>i take (anything) extremely seriously
theres ur problem boyy

| lol that's not what i meant. i mean like life itself. the living, y'know. accidentally killed a grasshopper in my house cause i thought it was a spider and felt a lingering guilt once i realized.

| when you're a geek, you're always hyped by the new thing movie/game/anime of your beloved franchises

| >>945588
sounds retarded

| >>945218 you're based g/u/rl, here is your crown

| >>945781 can i get burger king crown pretty please~? *finger pointing right**finger pointing left*

| >>945788 Of course you can! *places a burger king crown on your head*
That's my princess!! Good girl!

| >>945792 omg~ it's really nice from you~ i really hope that i look well with it.. i really didn't expect it xd thank you~

| i wish i could just float in space and think of nothing

| >>945802 I pretty sure you look absolutely stunning with it! You're welcome my dear ;)

| >>945804 same

| Why kill myself? Life is great. Plus self-kill is for losers, ahahah, I am not a loser ;))

| Death is just whatever you were going thru but continuous... so uhh... I'll stick with the thing that could actually change for the better.

| you are guaranteed to never reach the 5th dimension AKA (heaven, nirvana, valhalla). The place you go when you detach from your carbon vessel. Many people have seen it and experienced parts of it and trust me you want to go there.

| >>945809 *hugs you*

| >>835f66
he's right though, but keep being a miserable loser if that's what you chose for yourself. lol.

| I'm too lazy to kill myself

| all you misery bitches should date each other

| >>946442 so true

| >>946442
damn, now i wish i was less rude.

| >>0a6618
Nevermind, just flip the conversation to affection. It still works, especially if you do it suddenly.

| Keep the haters mad

| >>946554 don't worry, it's cute!

| nothing. I should. I probably will.

Total number of posts: 56, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1678738112

This thread is permanently archived