danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gamer intrusive thought seeping in

| A couple day ago, while I was playing a game of riichi mahjong 3p E only and losing spectacularly, something in me snap. Now every time I'm having any sort of conversation, my head will relentlessly be trying to make me say all kind of racial slur and many many more fucked up shit. I've successfully avoided a number of catastrophes up until now, but it's only a matter of time before I lost control and do it. what do?

| Let the inner gamer OUT

| >>944898 but I don't want to be mean to anyone

| >>944899
why are you on the internet retard

| are you actually racist or do you just want to say obscene shit for the sake of it.

| what IS fucking retarded and unfunny.

| I mean, if it's actual intrusive thoughts you got and not the memeified version of that term, then dw about saying it, cause you won't. The sole purpose of intrusive thoughts is to make you think you're a horrible person by making you think you might do shit that you never would. It sucks, but on the bright side if you have racist intrusive thoughts that does mean you're most likely not racist or at least view racism as a bad thing

| >>945058 tween who say racial slurs for the shock value because they literally have not grown a personality yet

| >>945061
Everything is copypasta stereotypes in your rosy stupid little world

I find that people that go WAYSSIZUM BADD are often empty inside with indeed to personality other than normie shitmedia pumps into their minds (i've met a lot of em). In contrast qts like OP are funny asshole outcasts with true inner complexity and i enjoy them very much.

| >>945070 didn't the maids ban you after you made 30 schizo threads today

| >>945070 You're barking up the wrong tree g/u/rl I don't care whether a tween says slurs or "wayssizum bad" it's just that most of the time they're cowards about it and don't actually mean the shit they say which is both fucking retarded and unfunny

| >>945072
What threads?
>>945086
Maybe? I guess? Idk. I hate two-faced cunts.

| >>945091 join the club no one does

| >>945070 love you too *##*

| >>945061 literally me except I'm like 20

| >>945091
everyone does. it doesn't make you special. retard.

| >>944897 >sanma
What a fucking casual

| >>944897 >what do?
play hanchan like a real person

| >>945216
nigger

| >>945216
nigger

| That's not very nice

| >>945220 mf I only play sanma bc I don't want to waste my rank on stupid ass event daily, I only play normal game when I'm in top form. You gonna tell me to play tenho next dummy?

| >>945256 oh my rank! If you were good you'll be able to get your rank again and even get beyond it any time while also doing passively your shitty events that only poor cosmetic tards do give a shit.
You're not playing riichi mahjong. You're pretending that you're decent at something by keeping your shitty rank without putting in a proud display where it can be put in doubt anytime and to let you keeping proving that you deserve it, for whatever shitty low rank it may'll be.

| >>945256 enjoy your shitty sanma where even a kid can get up to you just by pure luck with barely even the knowledge of one half of the game.

| >>945281 I got your point friend, I don't know if my first reply didn't get into your head or you didn't care about it but, yes I fucking hate event and sanma too. And yes I want to preserve my rank by playing it with full attention on 4p, and yes I can climb back when ever I want, but I'm sure you know that tank a 4th will take like 3 game hanchan of decent score to get even and I can't be sitting on my ass play mj all day.

| I 100% agree with you about cosmetic shit tho. But is it so bad that I want to play with cool stuff? I like mahjong, I'm not a 10+ year plus veteran, but I'm also not a gatekeep dipshit that drive ppl away from this game because they don't know every terminology and discard read, Or judge them on what they play. people like you just make the game worst man, I'm just sad now

| btw I hope you know this thread is a joke anyway, there are so many shithead that just have to be mad at everything on this site these days, I can't even shitpost a stupid shit w/o someone being so unreasonably mad. it's suck

|

| considering how you losers are... nothing else needs to be said.

/thread.

| tl;dr

| >>945303 Since you're being so lame and pitiful I'm giving you this.
In case you will care, I may will reply back if the thread will stay alive.

| >>944897 >I rage into the game and I may'll actually rage into the physical stuff around me. Help?
Take on some serious rest from the issue maker and reflect on what you makes you mad and what makes you keep going(ex. happy event, but not necessary this).
What you want to archive with the taskes you've imposed to yourself and what not.
Understand when you're more emotional than you can control.
Provide youself an answer to all this.

| I wasn't trying to give this place a bad reputation but you're also nobody to judge. There are good things and bad things coming from everywhere, but you're clearly too much in rage or in other words, instabile to get a grip on it.

| As a mahjong player, you should understand better that as shitty 4th places can happen as much as beautiful 1th places can happen too.
If you can't get on the horse with a good sanity, you ain't ready yet and playing is just hurting you mentally and even wasting your own time, unironically try to have fun somewhere else.
Or train your "top form" to last longer, because it sounds just willpower. And getting used to sanma is not going to make you any better at the hanchan.

| Also you have tons of flaws on your words. But I'm not the kind who enjoyes beating the dead horse.
For starter just think about yourself before doing something at all.>>945338

| OP here. I wrote a couple more reply but ehh. what the point? kinda weird after all that and someone still think I play sanma. joke thread btw please understand what fiction is

| >>945338 >I rage into the game and I may'll actually rage into the physical stuff around me. Help?

ah this this not real

| I'm so done word comprehension is all gone sry

| >>945342 oldest and dumbest "trick" on a anonimous textboard.
"I was only pretending to be retarded".
How is that supposed to save your own face?

Since I'm in mood and you're the funny clown.
>>945342 >lmao sanma? Never happened. XD
Was I even still focusing on it? That point was just a free ticket to give you an insult but much more has been discussed.

| >>945343 It may won't be necessary an advice to you only, you see this place is not private from being read for us only.

>>945344
what does this even mean?

| >>945342 Can you at least make up for the insults you gave here?>>945303
As you can see, it's quite expansive as a statement. You're not being very cool to us.

| All considered. I'll just leave this gurl's post back at the end.
Kind sorry for getting in her work.

| >>945332
>>945332
>>945332

| agree

| Aah damn it, what a pain.
I had taken even a false claim that you may've been op as I replied, but given a better check you're just saying to be too tired to keep the act up without using weird imposing words from worsing the situation.

| Let me guess
>>945256
I shitposted my straight hardcore mahjong without anything else but silly yells.
Then I gave my rant against your points, you've got over the wave and couldn't control it. Shout out random stuff and then found yourself losing.
Guess I somehow have over did it and went alone at the end of this story.

| I can't believe that you went out of your way to revial that the whole thing started as a shitpost in mind. And go "calm down" all of sudden.
This is so anti-climatic. I have no words...

| >>945351 keeping the shitposting stability up is a skill you baka!

| >>945335 *fucks your mouth*

| >>945360 *sticks my tongue down your gaping urethra*

| niggers

Total number of posts: 51, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1678140789

This thread is permanently archived