danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what are things that could get me cancelled on twitter

| every single english and chinese speaking person on twitter wants a fight, but im a starving artist needing an audience :[

| do you really want to be lumped in with twitter artists? ...

just so you know, a lot of shit on twitter has been normalized. they weird as hell. just don't be a retard.

| >>943790 what sort of normalized shit?
> do you really want to be lumped in with twitter artists
is that bad..?

| If you are looking to get canceled on Twitter, all you have to do is create art of a vtuber that depicts them doing something controversial or depicts them doing something the vtuber doesn't like. A great example of this is artists creating rule34 of a Streamer who has said they don't engage in that fan art. Just spam the controversial art and you'll start a flame war in no time and gain lots of attention for it.

| @ Jonathan Greenblatt call him a salaminosed turbokike

| Unless you're socially remedial you'll be fine, cancelling is kinda of a god the gaps thing atm

| >>943948 wdym

| >>c6628a as in you can't predict what people will get upset about so it's best not to worry. And if you're retarded in social situations irl nothing will help you.

| just say that you dont like black people.

| >>943981 there's a whole side to twitter full of traditional catholics with anime pfps that love being racist.

don't forget the ones with roman/greek philosopher busts. the pipeline goes crazy.

| i can't even tell who is a fed anymore.

| >>943981
That won't get you cancelled on there. Twitter mfs love that shit

| >>943987
> there's a whole side to twitter full of traditional catholics with anime pfps that love being racist.

Wait... really?

| >>943997
Not the same person but can vouch for that. I've seen so many people with k-on pfps and similar that are hyper christians saying the most wild racist shit imaginable on there

| yeah they usually have vatican flags in their name. avoid.

don't even get me started on the self hating mexicans. omg it's a whole world of racism on twitter.

| >twitter
why?
it will only end badly for everyone

| they will bring their boys to call you slurs you didn't even know existed.

| ok i guess it was a bad idea then? it *does* seem like whatever you try to do you still get jumped on.
still i'd like an audience as an artist, where else can i do that?

| how about posting on twitter and saying nothing or minimal? like those asian artists

| play hogwarts legacy and mention some tranny hashag, just rub it in their faces
i'll post more ideas if i get em

| >>944089 lol you like Harry potter, what a fag

| ^ see it works

| >>943884 fucking vtubers lmfao

| >>944006 I used to know one

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1677610433

This thread is permanently archived