danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
due to America being invaded by aliens...

| after checking the news i was reflecting on this issue yesterday before sleeping and so this is what my subconscious came up with.

how to ward off the grey abductor aliens:
1) spray liquid disinfectant onto your ears
2) lions, aliens are afraid of lions. just stay near em

| And how again green and purple one?

| if i see an alien irl i will run towards it and lock it in my basement.

| >>942983
there are none to my knowledge only shitty grays which are little evil bitches but in fact just rc drones
>>942985
nope due to mind manipulation tech which will fuck you right up and you wake up in a field in nowhere, you run and lock yourself in the basement instead.

| >>942993 kill yourself

| LMAOOO ??

| >she thinks greys are real
>*laughs in Rigelian*

| Liquid disinfectant? Lions? You silly g/u/rl, the proper way to prevent abductions is by sleeping while having the biggest buttplug you can buy in your ass

| >>943014
only partially true as nowadays they're really into sampling genetic human material which is why randos get plucked out of existence, their way of getting your shit is through your balls since they themselves can't reproduce so only people with functioning reproductive organs are interesting, meaning emergency technique to prevent abduction is to hack off your balls and then they can just fuck off because you're useless to them, happened to a guy who got a vasectomy

| https://youtu.be/p_khWy7GAcQ

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1677091385

This thread is permanently archived