danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why not open relationship?

|

| >>942881 *fucks your mouth*

| >>942881 *close your relationship*

| elona

| why op fucks her own mout ??? strange !

| I can do it if I'm not emotionally invested in the person, otherwise it hurts and I wanna cry :'(

| >>42a46a
Why it hurts?

| >>942914 The idea that my partner could be sharing the same types of intimacy we have with other people gets me jealous

| >>942913 why be in a relationship if you're not invested emotionally?

| because christianity, unironically
there is no reason not to have sex with your friends, on an evolutionary and a social level
but the hebrews decided, "today i am going to turn lust into a sin"
*clueless*
and while for the jews this was probably okay, christians and their institutions of control in particular used the sin of lust to fuck europe into submission. they literally gave you like 20 days a year that you could fuck your legal spouse during

| all the talk about "feelings" and "romance" and "belonging to one another" is just a psychological coping mechanism for dealing with what was enforced by powers beyond your control

| in a sense of “life is short, let’s focus on one person for the depth of relationship, because the trails are where the bonds forms”. that i can understand and get behind. But I been seeing enough of couples using this types of codes as a cage and seeing their lover as some sort of rare pet.

| on the opposite of that spectrum, takes aside the cringe aspect of being a human like jealousy, the urge of needing someone to tell them they are special or connecting for material benefits. pure affection driving by things like physical appearance or personality toward a certain amount of people would still feels fade. the connection in between is still lacking something I don’t know how to put it.

you need to be with a person enough to know them, and in turns feels comfortable.

| >>651ead
yeah so it’s bad?

| i can see having agreement on non abusive boundary and codes and vital in forming healthy relationship.
I learned.

| *is vital

| I don't want to share.

| mutual exclusivity is cool and i respect those who strive for it in their partners, and the same for those who want to be in an "open relationship", but personally, its way easier to just stick with the homies and call it a day - no fancy terms attatched
yeah, im just a weirdo who is intimate with thier close friends. but we all understand and share one primary motto; "if you aint kissin' the homies good night then y'all aint homies at all"

| there is such a thing nowadays as whores who try to legitimize themselves and especially try as much as possible to shed all responsibilities. they hate responsibility. thus abortion, invention of notions such as slut shaming because they want to repercussions for being sluts, fat shaming because they don't want to be fat and wurstfaced, that is, due to their absence of rigor or discipline which is what it takes to build or maintain a good body for example.

| they know they are ugly and since they're too shit to change this they instead pull what's called a woman move and try to fuck up the 'scale of beauty' so that in their mind it becomes impossible to judge them.
what's called open relationships, what normal people call sluts and shallow cheaters, are people that have no loyalty, know they have none, but just don't want to suffer the repercussions because they hate the idea of being faithful, responsible, etc
basic gaslighter excuses

| >>942965 >>942966 dude you never had sex lmao

| people that are the kind to be in 'open relationships' are the not kind of people to get invested. they are often the kind of people incapable of forming deeper connections. you won't find anything close to "soulmate" in their lives or in their brains.
it takes a specific kind of person to be like this versus someone who can look into a true lover's eyes and feel connection to a soul they are deeply close to
they know not deeper passion beyond lust, and that's why they are whores.

| >he's still posting

| >>942969
proof for what i'm saying, basic whore brings it all back to fucking. you ain't deep inside you thot

| >>942974 i was deeper inside your mom than any of your thoughts ever were buddy :^)

| >>942976
again, nothing but weird sexual baits

you sound very hurt, almost as if you felt targeted by what i posted.

| >>942977 no, i am ridiculing you because that's the only attention your kind deserves
go touch a woman's hand and you'll stop being a worthless incel

| >>942979
i mean, you are proving everything i say. everything is about fucking in your base mind. have you had any meaningful relationships instead of casual hookups? you have not refuted any of the things i posted
maybe because they are true

| >>942980 humans are a social species and here you are ranting about being unable to find a mate
in the wild, you would have died alone
sadly this world is not the wild anymore and rejects like you are allowed to exist
skill issue

| >>7ac94b
>>f330e6
the sexual tension between you two is making me sweat

| i'm sorry.

| >>942981
indeed you are nothing but a beast of flesh and bone

in contrast other people have more things inside such as a soul or a personality

but sure go back to being a caveman that's fine. since we were all cavemen. humans are also violent hunter species so maybe i should just kill people. hmm

| >>942984
very nice post :o

| >>942987 i'd tell you to kill yourself then, but you aren't much of a person are you :^)

| troll tier post, i won't reply to this garbage

| you *are* the garbage
slit your throat open bitch
nobody will miss you and your 50k tier shitposting

| so there you go folks, the level of these whores, smh. pretty sure i hit a nerve there when i exposed them live as the sluts they are. open relationships are for shallow slimy cheaters :L

| love is better than lust, fuck lust you only coom and then you sit there and hate yourself. so many cases of lust getting to people's head then they get their so to peg them in the ass and after they coom they're laying there in slimy jizz with lube out their ass and their wife can't look them in the eyes anymore.
lust is meh fun quickly said and it sounds hot, but it's short term hormone fueled BS, and these whores find out too late.
https://youtu.be/watch?v=13x1GoXx3_k

| how is this thread still up?
open relationships are for sociopaths.
I am disappointed, g/u/rls...

| Ya'll having relationships lol

| >>942913 same

I will stop being emotionally invested as soon as this is enforced to me.

| >>942928 Sex

| >>942931 M-morty *burp* love isn't real morty.... it's just a chemical deception deployed by your body to help you breed morty *vomits* were just little people on a rock floating in space morty

Thank you, very deep very introspective very valid

| i thought I could see some actual points being thrown, came back and see 99% are just vent, come on.

| because its disgusting and weird. the fuck

| >>802028
I am asking the exactly question on why you think that way, wtf?

| most people probably don't need true love
but anyway this is just the same as older generations, people want to be free without responsibilities, but when they turn 30-40 they mysteriously feel empty and wants to have a serious relationship

| >>943042
if you aren't staying loyal then whats the point of being in a relationship. just say you're fwb. also just fucking with other people willy nilly is disgusting I don't know why I should have to explain that to you.

| >>d4de82
The whole topic of the thread is asking a why, if you've been fail to deliver that for the tenth time than maybe fuck off?

| >>3b9ff7
This is good point of view for you all mfs brain smoother than butter. responsibility in relationship is what makes it valuable. And older we gets the more we tends to settle on familiarity.

| >>943048
that low ass reading comprehension tho

| I can understand it intellectually, but practically grug mad ????

| what the fuck did you just say bitch

| Is there actually any men that genuinely wants an open relationship with someone they're "emotionally invested", or is it just women ?

| >>943061 wouldn't know, I posted that and I'm a woman

| >>66db87
Fake news

| >>943068 yeah okay moid

| The only reason incels here getting this jumpy over such concept is they got their relationship opened without being informed because of microgenital.

| https://web.archive.org/web/20230223033928/https://dangeru.us/u/thread/942881

| >>943072 Though not explicitly against the rules, g/u/rls have complained enough for your mess to be cleaned up. If (You) keep it up, it will be considered spam.

| >>912086
this is the exact mf spamming elona since she was born.

| >>943130 *fucks your mouth*

| >>943130 it's true. Quite literally half of what this g/u/rl posts is spam.

| >>943130
>>943072
>>943132
dw. i'll chill with the spam.

| o as in like i'll stop that shit.

| >>943153 Appreciated. :3

| >>912086 here, i saw elona spam in another thread.

just wanted to say that, because i'm pretty sure admin(s) can check IP's, i am on the east coast. saying this just incase.

| Mods can't check IP proof nobody knows who i am

| >>943193 shut up white boy eat some rock salt and mayo

| Just kiss already!

| >>943196
stfu he's right and i <3 white boys

| >>943210 *fingers your mouth with sexual intent*

| >Why not open relationship?
because my hypothetical partner would probably have sex with 20 people and I would just be jealous and depressed.

Open relationships only conceivably work if both people in the relationship have no trouble getting laid. Otherwise it's just a complete imbalance, unless one of them is into cuckoldry I guess.
It's less of a relationship and more like, whoever got the short straw being relegated to side hoe status.

| >Why not open relationship?
idk i dont wanna share :(

Total number of posts: 74, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1677475985

This thread is permanently archived