danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I just want to be able to feel love

| When someone is nice to me, or reacts in a normal and mature way to my mistakes, i just can't believe it.
During all my childhood i've been told being wrong or making a mistake was terrible, one of the worst crimes.
I know have friends, true friends, and it's comforting as it is weird that my failures and errors are accepted, sometime even considered as a normal part of my being, as part of the process of growing and changing.

| My friends don't hate me for sometimes missing social clues, they don't hate me for being mean sometimes, because they know i really don't want me to hurt them, and if they tell me what hurt them, i will culpabilize myself pretty heavily, EVEN more than they would.

| Back to the topic of love, i think this acceptance of my being is a sign of love, trust and respect.
But i just don't understand ???
Why me ?
Why am i so deserving of all this kindness ? Am i funny ? Cute ? Nice to talk to ?
And if i am, why must i always doubt it ?
I admire my friends, i like them a lot, and i think they are awesome persons.
Maybe i'm thinking too much but...

| I just want someone to tell me everything's fine, to hug me and tell me i'm great the way i am, that i am a consistently changing being.
I don't want a romantical partner, hell, i could want to have sex and have fun at this point, fucked in the mouth, but no.
Someone to show me what love is.
How being loved feels.
Someone i could give my all, and they could give me their all.

| I don't if someone here feels the same, i just want you to know.

| You are loved, don't ask yourself so many questions.
They love you, they enjoy the sho, you're giving them.

I love you.

| *fucks your mouth*

| Try sex dumdum

| >>932404 yes, OP, you are cute and funny

| This thread is one of the reasons that you deserve to be loved, and any one of us too, deserves to be loved. Love you all, don't do sex too much, take care <3

| >it's comforting as it is weird that my failures and errors are accepted, sometime even considered as a normal part of my being

and if the people are willing to deal & help with bettering yourself. KEEP THEM CLOSE. they will be big wins as life goes on.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1670212180

This thread is permanently archived