danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Give me ultra specific descriptions of your ideal partner

| Definitely not vying for character ideas, nothing of the sort

| A catgirl

| 25yo sleep deprived office lady neesan with shoulder length long bob haircut, 158-175 cm height. cup A-B chest would be nice.
have nothing to do with anything but I kinda want to try kissing gurl with spilt tongue for a big while now, if any gurl with spilt tongue happen to live near my IP, you know how to contact me ;).

| also try sex

| Yandere, more specific than that is impossible.

| Independent, strong woman who matches the same energy as I have. Not too clingy and still has a life outside of our relationship she can tell me about and introduce me too. Preferably college level education or higher in the exact sciences so we can study together. Also big tiddies and virgin

| >>932248
>doesn't want her to know how sex works
enjoy that lmfao

| a funny girl that can skate with me and watch movies together. bonus points if she's down to play games sometimes

| Someone serious who can be cooperative while working.>>932165

| me, but in my early 20's and the opposite gender

| >>932291 me but in my early 20s and the same gender

| Not content with life and has a protestant work ethic.

| Bitches with psychokineses

| >>932357 magic is not real.

| >>932359 reality where your mouth doesn't get fuck ain't real either *fucks your mouth*

| >woman
>straight
>not a fucking whore
>can deal with nerd shit (bonus, is actually moderately interested in that shit)
>can deal with dumb bullshit from time to time

yeah, those are my requirements. Honestly impossible to meet at this point lmao.

| >>932433
>can deal with dumb bullshit from time to time
This is where you lost me considering you sound dumb as hell.

| >>932446 that post has been written by the resident /u/ incel

| My ideal gurl is the one that keeps shit talking me, specifically call me incel and how my world view is unacceptable. But then at night begging for my incel dick. I can slam her as hard as I can and she'll begrudgingly frustated because only incel dick can satisfy her. She'll sometimes go to anon board to harass incel while masturbating.

| The one that left me

| >>932453 cute idea tbh, i wonder if there is anyone like that

| I want a girl with the right allocations,
Who is fast, and thorough, and sharp as a tack.
She's playing with her jewelry,
She's putting up her hair,
She's touring the facility,
And picking up slack.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooooooooong jacket.

| Mentally ill junkie Macedonian linguistics student who groomed me online, I should have fallen for yoouuuu

| Short skirt and horny girl who is well read and educated. Nerdy and short is my go to, black or brown hair, glasses.
B-c cup tits and a nice ass.

| The girl reading this

| >>932805 uwu

| >>932805 slut

| >blonde
>white
>blue eyes
>wide hips
>mother of 10 white children
>unemployed, manages the house and raises kids.

| >>932805 sex

| >>932934 hello incel

| >>933042 *fucks your mouth* who give you right to speak?

| >>932607
nice.
Kitty or Karen?

| >>933050 ur mom

| Incel-kun so lonely when he drinks alcohol people call him alcoholic, but when he drinks fanta no one calls, or texts, or cares.

| Everyone have 27 bones in their hand, except for incel OP, he got 28.

| How many lonely incel OPs does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one, but he wishes it took two.

| When our resident incel OP was young be bought a boomerang, because they're like frisbees but for lonely kids.

| >>ee7bdc https://youtu.be/_A0XZdq64wM

| short hair, tomboyish and fit, nerdy enough so that we can do stuff together.

most importantly that she has ambitions and goals in her life, a plus if she's the dominant one

| -loves me
-treats me gently
-has no dick
-a reasonable person who is willing to discuss problems
-likes to cuddle

| And to be honest, I just haven't found someone who can fit the first part

| >>933326 No wonder, you ever take a look in the mirror?
Beauty isn't skin deep, it's more shallow than that.

| inb4 "muh personality"
No shithead, nobody is going to bother examine your personality if they're not inclined to talk to you in the first place.

| >>8ff7d6 Y so rude?

| I'd be happy with someone who likes me for who I am. Someone who is kind, funny, and patient + understanding. Someone who whenever I feel like I'm struggling with something major or stuck, they help comfort me through yet keep pushing me forward. Someone who just wants to stick by my side and me by theirs, no matter what it is we do. I also want to be that person for them too.

| >>933345
I think he's projecting, lol.

Seriously though, you'll only find love if you take care of yourself and put yourself out there.

| dominant and giving me attention 24/7 :c don't need to be nice, if she would be bad to me, i would still love it. But i need hugs for sure.. but agressive hugs are fine too~ And maybe whispering me something while going to sleep, and would be ok with my needy personality.. Idk i'm maybe something as Misa Amane, Harley Quinn or so.. My future partner would probably leave me ;-;

| Would be ok with 24 yo sleep deprived hikki girl with shoulder length long, bob haircut (or similar to at least), 176 cm height. cup A.
Have nothing to do, needy, love kissing, with normal tongue, probably really far from your IP, and not knowing how contact you?

| i need an awful smelly rat of a girl who will beat me at guilty gear and cuddlefuck for hours while we avoid the real world for as long as possible. bonus points if her room is a trash heap.

| I found solution of my problem, i need to date with yandere!

| >>933473 Hi :)

| >>933625 get the fuck off danger/u/ madeline

| >>933625 who do you play on Strive... I will not hit on any filthy Nago or HC players

Total number of posts: 53, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1671041774

This thread is permanently archived