danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am i the asshole for punching my boyfriend

| I (f22) was eating at mcdonalds with my boyfriend (m26), everything was going great, until the moment when a birthday party for one of the children in the restaurant started.
He began to yell at the parents, saying they ruined the moment and should go somewhere else (he is a really nervous guy).
After a while, he insulted children who were passing by the table while playing hide and seek, and that was it for me.

I punched him in the chest, and he stopped speaking.

| After a while and still silent, we went out of the mcdonalds, drove home and have been distancing ourselves.

Im not sure i acted right, am i the asshole doodoo maker shit cum ?

| try sex

| NTA. Men love getting punched, it makes them feel more masculine. Next time try punching him in the jaw so he gets to dramatically spit out some blood afterwards.

| Punching your partner is actually bad, even if they're being mean to kids in a McDonald's

| If he's chad enough to maintain a relationship with a woman then he's man enough to take a punch or two.

Only incel and virgin weaklings fear getting punched by women and who cares about them whiny losers, am I right?

| He deserved it, and you served it.

Also, I can't think of a particularly good justification for him to act like such an ass. I'd have done the same. I'd also break up with him, that behavior's a definite red flag.

| Try to be romantic, grab his wrist and take him to a better place, next tine he went on his austistic sperg.

Also, props to him for not hurting you, or yelling at you. I think deep down he knows that it is his fault, but he don't know how to say it.

Maybe avoid fast food restaurant next time?

| >>932068
This. Are you okay dating a guy like that, op? I'd drop him if he doesn't at least acknowledge he was acting like an ass.

| Yeah, the best way to tell your bf he's acting like an ass is by punching him.
You are made for each other.

| Punches hurt. If you want to continue your relationship with him, maybe try to open a discussion w/ him by telling that you are sorry you reacted that way, and that you shouldn't have been violent, regardless of what you felt. It doesn't mean you are wrong in any way, just that people generally don't like being hit, physically or psychologically for that matter, and if you want to keep your relationship, it isn't really about being right or wrong. (but imo you were right ^^)

| >>932068 Retard

| >>932009 >woman punches man
>nothing happens
>man punches woman
>lifetime sentence
Every fucking time.

| Let him punch you next time youre being a bitch, like, right fucking now.

| >>1ac37e >>1539c3 hey incels
just have sex

| Why is it so hard for nobody to punch each other? Is that so much to ask?

| >>891787
it's the same incel, lol

| oh god I wish I had girlfriend that would punch me

| Saying anything against op is incel behavior now. Great.

Op, you noticed something that you did not like and you used violence instead of words. That is kinda bitch behavior but your boyfriend was also an asshole for no reason and dumb for trying to have a romantic time in a fucking fast food. Both of you should apologize to each other.

| Hi, this is op (serious).
We had hot steamy sex the night right after.
Apparently, punching him turned him on ???
I don't know what incel means, but i think we discovered a new layer of our relationship.
Anyway, thanks for everything, talking about it helped me a lot.

| >>932146 the timeless danger/u/ strategy.

| >>932146
lame post tbh

| go back to reddit cuck

| >>932094 Y'all are dedicated to this Reddit roleplay huh

If you told him to stop and he kept being a cunt then yeah, fair. Regardless of gender if somebody's being a cunt, get told to stop and just keeps being an asshole then they're asking for it.
If you didn't directly tell him off for it and just suddenly punched him then that ain't it, that's just abuse.

I also wouldn't recommend staying with somebody like that. That's some fucking weirdo behaviour

| Equip the deku mask and shoot bubbles at the moon to clear out your mind

| >>932146 happy ending, danger/u/ style, nice. Making incels and anti-incels seethe hard.

| Propose to put lock him in cage, if he says yes. You'll have free dom. Otherwise ntr him and find someone who likes to be punched.

| work *clap* harder *clap* at *clap* bait *clap*

| NTA your boyfriend your rules. Win stupid games play stupid prizes. The marinera flags were all over the place ⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽

| >>932100 just had, with my gf who will never dare to hit me, as i will never hit her, cause respect is the fundamental thing to any relationship

| >>932589 relationship that needs respect to keep going? why are you two so distant?

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1670337626

This thread is permanently archived