danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Head spinning to left

| Did someone happened you that you was sitting front of pc.. and suddenly your neck was spinning to one side itself? It's happened me, and it's creeped me out.. than i lost awareness.. when i waked up, i was laying with clothes on bed, and i saw a lot dropped things while i was probably trying to lay..

| Sex can help

| >>931788 i'm not sure if it works like that.. but it's scared me.. tomorrow i plan to visit neurologist juat to being sure that all is right

| >>931808 don't forgot to sex him

| Remember to take breaks when sitting in front of the PC.

| probably a nerve spasm in your neck. definitely go see a real doctor irl!

| >>931788 need mor info

| >>931834 sorry i forget, next time maybe xd
so they told me that it can be from scoliosis.. and recommented me rehabilitation.. so i will go.. but before it they require another neurologist.. i found on google "cervival dystonia".. which is feel that it can be maybe connected with it? I will probably ask about it.. if i won't forget..
>>931941 what is nerve spam?
>>931834 it was her, sorry i forget xd
>>931839 i'm not good in it.. but i will try to

| >>932141
I've always called it 'that neck thing' , but a nerve spasm, or muscle spasm, is an involuntary contraction of muscles due to a pinched or misfiring nerve. Sort of like getting a 'charlie horse' in your leg. but after looking up 'cervival dystonia' that sounds exactly like what I had. it was basically a once a year thing, and now I haven't had any for over a decade, and they got less painful over time.
the scary part is why it knocked you unconcious!!

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1670082529

This thread is permanently archived