danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
unsuspecting title

| so uh

my girlfriend dumped me

we've been through a misunderstanding lately, and I tried to be understanding always of where she's coming from.

she said she hates me because she thinks I think I know her more than she knows herself, and that I understand her.

She said she hates me, because whenever we get into a misunderstanding, I play too much of a "nice guy character", which makes her hate herself, because I don't get angry at her.

| I guess I've been inconsiderate and insensitive, beating around the bush whenever we have to talk about our issues, but that's just because I'm not used to talking about my feelings.

I've not been the best guy to be partnered with, but I try my hardest. I don't cheat, I don't look at other women, I don't raise my voice, I don't hurt her. I treat her with love and respect. I know this is all bare minimum

| but I feel dejected that she can just drop me whenever she thinks she can, and it's depressing really.

| ok. My advice try sex

| honestly?
it sounds like a good thing. she sounds unstable and emotionally manipulative.
there are plenty of girls who would treat you right that aren't her.

| >>931945 this. i just got out of a 5y relationship and when i look back is almost like op's story. she sounds indeed emotionally manipulative and that is nothing to miss. op, you're going to get something better, and you're gonna find a partner who understands your intentions and doesn't make you feel insecure by making you think you're doing the "bare minimum"

| Bro, whenever girls play the "you're too nice for me" card, it's a sign that she's fucking someone else behind your back

| This is a 100% fabricated story.

| >>932198 OP here.
I would not make a fake story for nothing. I just felt down and this is where I frequent and I feel that you anons are the most genuine people i could tell this to

| >>932349 I'll just enforce you what you've said, you've just done the bare minimum of the stable standard. It feels like you two were not even connected, it was just some sort "relationship" forced by the need of being a couple since society does look up for these kinds.
Maybe you don't really need a girlfriend? You don't seems passionate about building more than checking for maintenance on your safety net.
Have you tried to getting in some things to cultivate yourself?

| >>932349 On another point, unless you have some big deal with her, your main obstacle from marching clearning for another event is to get over this. Drinking over it and forgetting it is fine. But the best is to face your mistakes and learn from them, it'll make the time spend together worth it for a better insight in future.
And before everything get a grip on yourself, you need to be calm and relaxed in order to understand what's going on.

| >>932349 it's fine to take it easy after passing through intensive times.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1670162202

This thread is permanently archived