danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
family advice wanted

| its too complicated and stressful to bring up I don’t know how to talk about it.

| i have set myself free from my toxic family, making the best decisions i could for myself. knowing the wounds i got from them will not resolve from them and the best I can do is to dip is not very pogger.
i should be very very happy for made the dip, there is that.

| its just part of life, where you have no control of how others treat you, nor some of themselves.

| As mush as I got use to loneliness, the logical step is to find love outside, and it hurts to have to trust.
fuck.

| *fucks your mouth*

| >>931640 shit sorry, i was replying to another thread.
i'm really sorry for you...

| Yeah, kinda same. It's rough. I honestly don't know how to go about finding new people and start fresh either, but I wish you the best of luck! It's painful and hard process but I'm sure you'll get there!

| Try sex

| >>931631
>its just part of life, where you have no control of how others treat you

Huh? You know you can influence peoples opinion about you, right?

| >>931669
Imagine unironically believing you can lol

| If people don't treat you well don't waste your time on them this includes family just because they are related to you doesn't mean you're obligated to take abuse

| >>931693
uhhhh......

| are you over 18?
then join the military and get an all-expenses paid job away from your family for as long as you want

| better idea: buy a gun at your local pawn store and shoot yourself
you'll do this after your time in the military is over anyway, so why not cut the middleman?
https://www.militarytimes.com/veterans/2022/09/17/veterans-suicide-rate-may-be-double-federal-estimates-study-suggests/

| >>931944 why buy a gun? there are other ways to kill oneself, like uh... water

| >>931944 >>931997
that's just life; no one makes it out alive

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1670082721

This thread is permanently archived