danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
tell me about your crush

| i don't have one, i just want yall to talk about the one you love

| He is, unfortunately, not real

| She ntr me

| i had one in highschool, confused the hell out of me. she basically used me to check if she's gay for 2 years

| >>931660
you turned her gay?

| I've managed to get her contact but she's sort of popular and I'm the ghost of the party, I think that knowing what am about voices will easily leak out since I give no shit to those contacts who I don't care, for such it may will trigger badly if I try to push a daily chatting. I insecure about taking the gamble since I may'll be locked with a title I'll hate and downgrade the shine of my presence when I can make an actual impact with the trust.

| My crush is you, OP~♡

| >>931708 *fucks your mouth*

| Probably independent.. really nice.. emotionally balanced.. i feel safe around her or how say it..

| I never talked to her in college, graduated and probably won't see her again. Looking for another one now to not fuck up with.

| The only person I ever loved left me on the eve of our wedding to marry another guy. Years later she came to me, and for the reasons already mentioned I refused to see her. I know I did the right thing in avoiding her, but I'm aware that I'll probably never love someone the way I was able to love her again.

| Telling the story like that, it seems like I'm old but I'm 26 years old. I think love disappointments make anyone older, right?

| >>931868 how does it feel?
to be so worthless that you get abandoned at the altar?
sure explains why you can't bring anything but sadness to an anonymous textboard dedicated to fucking mouths and posting about sex.

| oh god i have like 5 crushes but the thing is like, i'm trans and recently came out to like everyone but had a breakup recently because i came out. anyways, all of my crushes are like very supporting and good friends but it's too early for me to make any moves because i think they would think i'm desperate or something? or am i overthinking?

| oh yeah crushes are
#1 big tiddy goth girl coworker
#2 fairy girl, bubbly, sweet and a big slut
#3 girl who works next door, cute af and very open minded
#4 a regular at my work, chinese girl who speaks very little english
#5 barista at a coffee shop i go often

| >>931989
Be sure that you're not in love with the concept of dating someone, more than you love them romantically.
I was once almost certain i loved a friend before understanding it was a lil bit more complicated than that.
You need to UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

UGH

| >>931990
okay with the way you're describing them you should just kill yourself my bad...

| >>931991 pff i don't want a relationship rn, i just wanna fuck

| >>931992 tried it couple weeks ago, didnt work turns out i'm immune to bullets

| >>931989 imo that sounds like a fine time to want to fuck. I think anyone who knows a little about trans people and truly supports you would understand it as you becoming more comfortable in your sexuality. then again i'm in the running for world's #1 chaser so maybe most people won't be that enthusiastic about it!

| shes cute and we got fake married for 30 minutes :)

| >>931868
and then everybody clapped.

| didn't had one for years because of covid

| >>932085
Fictional crushes counts too, right? Like that aspberger chick from Inside Job, or Dana.

| my most recent crush was a super cute boy I knew in high school. he was such a programming nerd that he was pretty much incomprehensible when he talked about his hobbies, and I started crushing on him after he fucked up my laptop. he was the type that was skilled at everything he did, and I always thought about him as my senpai even though we were in the same year.

| that was before the pandemic though, and I haven't met anybody new since that started, so i have reverted to daydreaming about jill stingray.

| >>931674 yes, apparently. and vice versa. she's in a happy relationship now and i have moved on, but she did tell me once she would have took it further with me had she known i'd be fine with that lol

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1670019786

This thread is permanently archived