danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Vent thread

| Family is tricky. After me dumping everything I still have nightmares regarding that.

| Vent?? Like in amongus???! SUS

| I assume thread name means anyone can vent, so here I go.

I feel so fucking alone. Internet friends are fine but I need a real flesh person to spend time with. Night shift is ass, and this time of year I'll often fall asleep without seeing the sun and wake up past sunset. The people I do talk to either aren't helpful to talk to or have problems of their own they're sorting out. Living at home is torturous at times, might move out even though on my shitty wage I can't afford it.

| i think frequently about skipping town; it wouldn't fix anything but it would mean something would *change*. I'm scared of talking to girls because of how they've treated me, and cute guys are intimidating as fuck to talk to.

as much as I hate when it gets brought up, yes I do have some "privilege" despite my situation, and I feel bad for squandering it.

soy un peredor. I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

| *venting*

| *vents harder*

| *vents the hardest*

| I mean I think first you need to just let yourself legitimatize your own suffering. You can't really do anything for people worse off than you if you're busy beating yourself up because not feeling happy despite a better upbringing. If we went by that logic No one will strive for a better life because there would always be someone doing worse.

Maybe there are cons for something your interested in in your area?

| *vents so hard the vents get stuck*
*thread is closed, no more vent*

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1669919578

This thread is permanently archived