danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hallucinations

| Did you ever experienced them? Or having them sometimes? What they was like?

I have them rarely when i don't sleep much, but some of them i can remember.. One of them i had feel that i see shadow "cat" (or other kind of animal) running over my vision from right to left, when i was in night on laptop.. Other i saw shadow figure in hospital's market.. One i heared someone inside my head suggesting me what to do when i was questioning myself.. i don't remember what it was but it was

| paradoxically smart..

And one of most interesting of them are "touch hallucinations".. few times i had feel as if someone hugged me or patted my head.. sadly this one i recently had 2 years ago.. but it was somehow really comfortable..

| Try sex

| you need more sleep!
when I was a kid, I used to hear soft voices, sometimes with my mothers voice, calling my name when I was out in the woods. I always ran home when that happened to check on my family. sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had followed the voices...

| A number of times I have heard a staticy noise build up in one ear getting louder and louder. Once it gets to the maximum volume it very suddenly changes to ringing. Usually it's just that, but once I also heard many people laughing after the static.

| >>931167 i'm little bit hikki so..
>>931188 hehe.. i remember that i followed it because it was good one.. than never again.. maybe i need therapy too, and leave wonderland.. but my brain is dumb

| >>931206 i experience this too.. but not about louder and louder.. it's leaving away after few minutes.. but twice i experienced "explosion" in my head noise or how say it.. it was terribly loud, and shortly i thought that class was bombed.. i just fastly moved up, and fastly checking around what is happening, it was mindfucking to see that nothing really happens.. than i was just going to continue in sleep.. than once again few days/weeks later at english lesson, but it was "ok"

| >>931225
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

| I had a lot of dejavu, I was about of became insane. Hopefully now they a less harmful, so I can live my live calm.

| >>931226 psychological stress.[2] It is classified as a sleep disorder or headache disorder.[2][5] People often go undiagnosed.[5]
Total me xdd i'm not sure but i think that i could in this month dropped antidepressants.. i dropped them without any consultation with psychiatrist.. and than had diziness for few days.. i'm dumb sometimes xd

| >>931226 oh, hey, I used to get this lol. Sometimes it was gunshots. Other times it was a blood curtling scream. The realest you've ever heard. That was when I wasn't sleeping. :3

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1669541260

This thread is permanently archived