danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Games that make you goes "Wow this is so shit" after playing a half hour

| Destiny child

| Not game, but some mechanic in it, like "Chanse to hit 99%" and my char just hit some shit in his pants. For example: XCOM. Btw, great game, but damn how I hate this thing.

| Every visual novel that has the cadence of a Twitter conversation.

| not elona

| elonan't

| Control.

Don't get it me wrong. It's a superb game, but around 30 minutes in you're literally cleaning massive piles of shit out of house-sized pipelines.

| >>931040 what does a twitter conversation look like?

| >>33c7d7 there's a certain casual informal attitude that clashes with the setting. Like writing 101 is not write how you speak and I've played several with a price tag.

It can be done deliberately but as a streaming chan and not the entire thing.

| I played cyberpunk 2077 for 40 hours nearly straight then thought "that sucked" and submitted a refund request.

| Russina Roulette.

| >>931311 It was fun for the first minutes when you get the winning streak, but I advice to go no further than that.

| Balan Wonderworld is one I just tried. I didn't realize shitty platforming like that could still be made

| This happened to me with Wargame: AirLand Battle way back then. The tutorials are dogshit and don't help you learn at all. Considering it's a pretty complex game, I decided I'd made a shit purchase and moved on.

| Minecraft

| >>931311 i agree i had like 5 loses streak and now i have 10 holes in head.. and it's annoying keep holding these holes

| The game

| >>931404 bitch, i'm fucking about life, i'm going to play russian roulette with fully loaded machine gun..

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1669662034

This thread is permanently archived