danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Advice to all of you

| Buy a gun with a heavy trigger pull so you have time to stop if you change your mind

| Actually you're not suppose to hesitate in the FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT, you just ask before facing them:"Wow is it okay to shoot? yay or nay?".
If you're willed to hear someone out then have them tied up before being influenced.

| >>930899 just buy anything you want to, it's your preference.. personally i would pick just some normal trigger, not hard to press. But also i wouldn't put my finger inside if i don't plan to shot. Btw. I have no idea how good are your weapons knowledges, my aren't best i just had opportunity to try some weapons (and clones of some weapons) And mostly i found comfortable to use Evo 3. It's SMG/Pistol with really light weight and low recoil.. it was easiest to use for me

| >>930910 just inspiration.. if it would be interesting to you.. anyway i would be curious about your final pick ^^

| Ohh i misinterpreted question.. i thought that trigger was supposed to be for accident shots.. but gun should have be never faced front of face. If you are aiming already, shot, there is no time for thinking. Or person can take it and shot you back. (If you are victim one of course)
I would just pick any standard trigger what is commonly sold with.. and instead think about what type of gun you want to buy.. i have sympathy for SMG/Rifles with scopes.. and easy to hold..

| Ohh i misinterpreted question.. i thought that trigger was supposed to be for accident shots.. but gun should have be never faced front of face. If you are aiming already, shot, there is no time for thinking. Or person can take it and shot you back. (If you are victim one of course)
I would just pick any standard trigger what is commonly sold with.. and instead think about what type of gun you want to buy.. i have sympathy for SMG/Rifles with scopes.. and easy to hold..

| Could also be about sui, though you probably shouldn't own a gun anyway

| Try sex

| Try both, just not at the same time.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1669343170

This thread is permanently archived