danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The next time someone tries to talk to me I will just scream at the top of my lungs

| Not that I'll give any friendly aura to prompt anyone into approaching me

How do I release stress? Tbh I don't think doing anything relaxing or punching something would help. I want to destroy something and shout

| AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

| >>930811 is this serious sam reference?

| I had a kouhai who used to do this during her first year of junior high (age 13-14).

| >>930822 I would do the same if I'm not in japan and my senior calls me that

| Maybe play some fighting arcade style game and beat up whatever chara you dislike most. Or play the sims and just make them duke it out. Alternatively, alcohol and loud music (but without alcohol is even better, bad practice makes bad habits)

| try sex

| Listen to breakcore omegalul

| >>931043 *breakcores your mouth*

| instead of screaming, try having sex with them. sex and exercise work really well as stress relievers!

| >>931199
cuddle snuggle will land you in jail though

| no wait, i meant struggle snuggle

| So I did have sex following /u/'s great advice, but it didn't do much. It's two different things I guess. And if I did figure out how to make sex as stress reliever I fear I'll turn into a freak.

On the brighter side, someone recommended boxing to me and it's been fun

| The next time someone tries to talk to me I will just moan at the top of my lungs

| >>62438c the easiest answer is therapy but that shit wasn't for me, try it anyways. If that doesn't work I got much happier but just getting rid of a toxic bitch in my life so maybe looks at the people you know and see if someone in specific is fucking you up?

| >>931345 moan from pain, from pleasure?

| >>dfe928 plz no, too many people at my work do it for a meme and it's cringe

| >>931399 how do even moan for a meme
Need example

| >>931399 where tf are you working at?

| >>931258 try more sex

| >>551841 coworkers will specifically do it when customers are in booths. Do it out of ear shot see if they can do it without being heard.

And kids too, like we had a booking with ten people and there would always be there was one that will make

| *be one that would do it consistently for a bit

| >>e5c533
She works at sex.

| >>1d9d0d
I love working at sex.

| i want be sex

| >>930983 we meet agaoin, sex personn

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1669919505

This thread is permanently archived