danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Grandparents survey

| Hello.. please don't get triggered or anything.. but how are going your grandparents? (medically) And how old are they? Are you spending time with them?

| From dad's side i remember only grandma, i saw here rarely, she was smoking but wasn't bad.. She sadly died because of lungs cancer.. I had almost chance to see her at last day when was alive but i passed it.. I did prefer to stay in car because i felt that i look bad.. (i wasn't shave for a while) Also i wasn't visit funeral.. I just had feel that i'm not welcome there..

| From mom's side, both grandparents are alive, but them health was rapidly going worse.. Grandpa this year had pain in back.. and than just stopped to walk.. since it he is laying in bed now.. and it seems that he is probably starting having dementia.. Grandpa did become this summer legally blind (eye stroke).. Honestly since it.. i did somehow started to visiting them.. Probably because of procrastination.. and because i try to get touch with reality?

| I did in 1-2 month(s) visited them more often than for whole previous year.. But also i feel that i'm probably visiting them because i don't want feel guilt if they would die later.. Honestly recent 5 years i live in little bit big isolation.. Corona or Ukraine conflict really didn't touch me.. i was just home.. but recent time i'm noticing that people are dying.. i can't cry or so.. but i feel confused..

| I remember when in 2016 i played Life is Strange.. I just feel as in scene when DON'T UNREVEAL IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT! Max is finding Chloe on wheelchair. She also didn't react anyway extremely.. But it's somehow similar.. I'm sorry if it's weird comparison.. also for abusing /u/ like that, i just cutted of contact with all friends.. i guess that i'm dumb sometimes.. maybe it's not survey anymore..

| *triggers a cumshot into your throat*

| >>930624 die bitch, i wish you blindness and brain cancer, but you may already have it
My young siblings are probably also little elsewhere than me.. My few friends what i knew lost parents.. In one case his dad falled from roof when he was doing there something.. and died.. Other, her mom died because of cancer with which she fought for 10 years at least.. (i dont remember clearly) My parents are probably going fine, but it's just weird to hear about these things happening outside

| >>930626 *keeps fucking your mouth with a floppy g/u/rldick*

| >>930628 *stabbing brain out of your head*

Paradoxically i'm not spending so a lot times with them as they did.. Sometimes i feel that i don't know them.. But escaping to wonderland is may easier than to confront with anything or anyone.. but as time pass, i have feel that is difficult to have any values.. opinions.. or any kind of connection.. I just feel as doll without soul, what is probably trying to live as human.. But can it?

| Dead

| I don't get it. Can your explain it in more detail and slower?

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1669162085

This thread is permanently archived