danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Everyone s only good as trappers

| Thats how smart religion is.

Not even science can outstupid that.

| Guess people are just calm because theyve lost their minds. Or family. Unironically.

| Guess good will is worthless. The planet is fucked since day one.

Mohammed screams fromnhell too wwondering why is it so full.

| Imagine creating the perfect antithesis to your own infinity just because you can

| I d reset that too. Like a champ

| Well we murder the ladies too as mohammed is fair and square about his(since anything else is frustating) own lack of judgement

| I m just a food so i can always just give you heart attack. Also my soul is immortal and even gods cant stop that so i guess asking for anything else is retarded.

| Buddha did crushed a monkey under a rock for 500 years though. Just like everyone else.

Who doesnt go nuts at life since everything is also immortal

| I guess my friends and families had been inflating my stellar capacity for logic. Because the monkey king is already flat under the rock. So now everyone s looking for a new addition to their sad morbid eternity

| Definitely have won over hell. Now heaven is a pain too. How can you fulfill the all infinite

| Guess if i laugh and complain alot all my other unneccesary features will be removed too

Which is a fitting design for such gargantuan excellence that is this immortal reality

The future is black either way.

| Or maybe i am just being melodramatical at the morbid savages here

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1668842882

This thread is permanently archived