danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you deal with depressive episodes?

| I'm having an episode right now in the worst of circumstances since I'm in a weekend vacation with my mom. I was looking forward to visit this vacation for a long time but now I don't even feel like waking up tomorrow because I will be out the whole day. I can't even cry and pet my cat to feel better. I'm too anxious to fall asleep because then I will wake up tomorrow and remember what triggered this episode. Anyway, this is just a vent post since I don't have anyone to vent to

| Hope you ready for the next episode

| For real tho, do you think the vacation is related to the sadness?

| >>930132 i would suggest you to stay in contact with your favourite person.. it's maybe little bit selfish.. but i believe that it will help you "^^

| >>930135 I'm not entirely certain but it might have added more fuel to the fire. I was simply reminded that my social circle is nearly blank as I browsed FB and Instagram. I wish that I could have a close group of friends and perhaps a gf but given my life events and brain chemistry, that is a tall order. Or well, at least my brain thinks it is. I've been wanting to discuss this with a therapist but I need to be referred by my psychiatrist who has been absent for nearly a year.

| >>930136 I wish that I could still have a favourite person. I have had a few close online friends throughout the years but either I ghosted them due to shame or they ghosted me. That's why I decided to vent here, you guys have helped me through a rough patch before.

| >>930145 you can unghost them.. it's difficult but possible

| Try sex

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1668836172

This thread is permanently archived