danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
JLPT training ressources ?

| Maybe there's some weebs in there so I may ask the following :

Any of you know where can I find full JLPT mock/old exams ? Or am I reduced to buy books with mighty compact disks (CD).

Any advice on JLPT overall ? Going to pass N4 and already thinking of my training planning for N3.

| So you're the weeb that keep posting sun runes in my thread!?

| You don't even know English.

| >>930057
It's a retarded language anyway

| Other than the official website you mean? They should have a sample exam for each grade on there

Some people post youtube videos of samples too

| Try with buying some at your local store. Then expand your circle until you go out of your way to take a plane to the other side of the planet. Odds are that you'll be 100% fully rewarded for following these instructions.
Absolute full return for all the energies used!
Guaranteed nippon master!
By far one of the EASIEST and SECURE way to learn the language. No absolute method can put up a competition to this professional researched method.

| Take a quick decision. You'll grown old and may will have to start over if you take a method with flaws. This is no joke. But a serious matter that establishes the realistic way to archive graduation from a naive dreamer. Only you can make THE CHOICE and there is no other better way than picking up the one acknowledged by the wise.
It is all left to you! Think with your own head and put end to your doubts!

| If you have a friend in japan or have some extra cash to use a service like Tenso (will ship japanese goods to you) then you can buy textbooks for N4 and N3 for cheap. If you need textbook recommendations then youtube or look up current study guides. I've been using Nihongo Sou Matome(日本語総まとめ) which you can get on Amazon in the states but I'm not sure how current it is but it's definitely worth checking out just for learning. Anyways, best of luck g/u/rl, I'll be rooting for ya o/

| Thanks everyone ^^

>>b4339b I actually plan to move to Japan, as I know it's the only way to really learn Japanese. I didn't had strong goals or dream before, but now that's what I try to do.

The thing is that most opportunities I can get need at list n3, sometimes n4.

| I studied at school for 2 years at first, and then went to Japan for 4 months. I learned really a lot in those 4 months but since then I was kinda forgetting... I had 2 years again of class in my new school but it was from beginner level again...

So I kinda used anki to learn vocabulary, and kanji a little. Since I registered to pass N4 this december, I started using the decks "Pass JLPT N4". I also started reading manga and read a little from Tae Kim grammar guide.

| As for the mock JLPT. I did one in august and was kinda okay. I recently did a small one with only 30 questions and had no errors, but they were some questions I already did before.

So I'm thinking about trying to go see at Paris(I'm near) if there's some JLPT books at book off (There's 2 in Paris, the same from Japan !).

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1668832825

This thread is permanently archived