danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Completely insane people.

| I once saw a overdosed old dude went completely ape shit just outside my living place. He face are all bloody, yet he is in ecstasy, pushing a cart in a street mindlessly, a passing by also a acquaintance of mine, tried to talk him out. It was a scene I would never forget. it still was a wildest I have ever seen.
Tell me your?

| i was working as social worker with people with low inteligence.. (literally) So i saw 40 year old man playing with toy and doing *brrr* sound and asking for water (saying just "water") (2 y.o baby?) or women at similar age what wasn't able to talk.. just saying rubbish.. randomly sensual word (but without context, like birds?) and was painting on walls by her poop.. i felt disgusted when i smelled it.. i needed help from other worker honestly..

| these was probably extremes.. usually they are all mentally around 6 maybe? they watch mostly tv with endless soap opera, reminding what they have in future, or talking about old things from past, addicted on coffee (one client had coffee dosed as pills, because was extremely addicted on it.. it's bizarre little), one women was talking about her father in senior age that it's her husband, and was going to main entry doors and waiting where he is.. so we was scared that can escape

| there was woman what was looking as child (physically), she was autistic, doing weird movements, trying to wear off her jeans on public.. and she was also fingering herself front of people.. (she was probably only one sexually active luckily from like 20 people?) but she was also poop herself after it.. so.. yes.. and terribly smelling all the time.. i worked there only 2 months in 2019, but after my leave everyone seems somehow normal xd

| in netherland i saw person what was moving head up, down.. just like as person was thinking that is picking food from floor? xd idk.. maybe was drugged.. i can't remember anything else now

| >>e77c5c >>4c441f
obvious samefag is obvious

| >>929518 nope.. just 500 symbols is not long enough.. i'm 7980c0 from different thread..

| Sometimes I wonder if I'm insane, other times I believe I'm the only one sane left.

| 7 things negative people will do to you. They will...
1. Demean your value;
2. Destroy your image
3. Drive you crazy
4. Dispose your dreams!
5. Discredit your imagination!
6. Deframe your abilities and
7. Disbelieve your opinions!

Stay away from negative people.

| >>929503 Do you live in LA or London?

| I try sex once.. crazy.. It really was

| >>929775 Lie

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1668699023