danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
weird but cute thread

| please tell me about things you think are cute that are strange, not cute at first glance, or unpopular.

currently I know a person who is a little emotionally guarded. they never quite open up to me, but they still come vaguepost at me about their problems when it gets bad for them. I hope they'll open up all the way soon, but for now, I'm enjoying watching them try so hard to hold back. most people I know would be annoyed with them, but I want to wish them ganbatte!

| Saw this middle aged guy before and I told him he had nice sunglasses. He gets all shy and blabbers about how they're just some old thing he got from work for free, but he looked really happy too.

| I called a boy cute and he got all blushy and stammery, it was adorable. I like making people who are ignored feel happy~

| You mean mentally unstable gurl?? Hell yeah I fucking love them too! have this gurl in their early 20s becoming a vtuber for about 2 week and have her amazon wishlist cover like 70% of the screen then stop and larping about becoming a dj for a while then pretending to run away from home and become a vtuber again with 70% of her screen as amazon wishlist again she also sell vomit voice and crying audio on Booth.com too pretty cute huh?

| >>929104 >>929198 >>929236 this is maybe little me.. but it's not cute "^^

| >>442d2b name

| >>929236
oof, that's rough

| >>929236
You still haven't learned how to use periods? How retarded must you be if you can't even learn how to use a fucking period correctly? Do you have a learning disability or something? No wonder you're such a surly incel... Enjoy living the rest of your life.

| >>929477 love you too,

| I like g/u/rls like >>08d761 ... g/u/rls who never learned how to control their emotions cause they don't talk to people irl <3. it's so cute when they say things that are only acceptable on the internet, I can just tell that they've never learned how to keep people in their life. it's not your fault,>>08d761 -chan! just keep being rude here. I'll be your parasocial replacement for all the forms of intimacy you never had in real life as long as you need~*

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1668464459

This thread is permanently archived