danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wtf is consent culture?

| I hear this term a lot lately and i know obviously what consent as a term means but how does thus term differ?

Confused.

| toxic trash preventing glorious struggle snuggle happenings.

| Rape ranger rise up

| boring bait... :l

| All of the modern "culture" terms are cancerous. We have cancel culture, consent culture, and soon we'll have cut coomsticks culture. Oh wait....

| >>929070 all those are just called common sense

| It's for people who really like ticking boxes

| Before we have sex, I'm going to need you to fill out form SI-724B to confirm your level of consent.

| >>929237
fun fact this never existed and you just sound like an idiot

However before having sex with someone, you can ask them what they are ok with, if they really want to have sex, if they want to try something ext ext.

Remember kids, you can't have sex and have fun if the other person(s) does not have sex and has fun.

| Consent is in fact an important part of the process, when you have sex with someone that doesnt want to or that isnt into what you're doing to them, you can't progress or learn more about your partner and what they like. You also cannot learn more about what YOU like if it's purely one sided.
Consent is a higher state of sex, and only weaklings resort to non consent sex.

| >>929070 I want to have cute culture.

| >>929262
thats a thing !
you know what else is a thing ?
creating a strawman ennemy by creating a "insert thing you don't like" culture !

There are cute things, there are ways to feel or to appear cute, don't let useless memes weight you down.

| >>929263 I'm already feeling and appearing cute. Now I need everybody else to be cute. I will stop at nothing and commit countless atrocities in the name of MOE.

| >>929270
Noble dream you have there.

| >>929028 struggle snuggle is the funniest shit I read for quite some time.

| >>929257
fun fact this never existed and you just sound like an idiot

the internet has made women even more volatile and emotional, when was the last time a woman took responsability for her action? going to fraternity party, drinking 11 tequilas and walking uptown a mans room is non verbal consent. the next day they feel hangover and the guy doesn't call while the internet tells them they gave been raped.

People need to grow the fuck up and stop calling everything what it isn't

| >>929414
You need to get out more.

| >>929416
You need a reality check of the many counts of women saying the were raped to ruin a innocent man's life

| >>929431 all men are rapists, so "innocent man" is a misnomer
well, except you personally, you're probably the only man who has never had sex

| >>929434
all women are gold diggers, so "wife" is a misnomer
you're so deranged you can't even hear yourself in that small echo chamber of yours

| >>929440
I told you before, you need to get out more.

Staying inside all day letting the Internet rot your mind is only something Losers do.

| >>929474
>Losers
>Internet
You really wouldn't know what a mirror was even if banged your peanut brain into one. Go back crying to your sorority saying a man on the internet raped you because you read something you didn't like, why don't you actually go get raped and touch some grass, hope your lesbian relationship with a tranny doesn't get stigmatized into rape culture.

| what the hell is going on here

| >>929478
thats some of the wildest shit i've seen someone say in my whole life.
keep it up.
i want you to keep it up and say that kind of shit in public, directly to people.
a hot woman ? tell her she never got raped and shes just a whining bitch.
a little girl ? tell her she is a manipulative bitch.

i don't care if it's not even what you stand for i want you to keep it up, get even more fucked up.

| I want you to cause havock, i want you to go to the closest police station, pull your dick out and smash it on the desk of the first woman officer you see.
I want you to get taken to court, and miraculously escape any charge (i will pray for you to get out).

| I WANT YOU TO PUT YOUR HAND IN YOUR ASS USING LUBE, WAIT FOR IT TO DRY OFF, THEN CALL AN AMBULANCE.

THEN YOU WILL INSULT THE NURSE THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU IN THE WORST WAYS POSSIBLE.

I WANT HER TO LOOK AT YOU WITH A MIX OF HATE AND PITY, AS SHE PULLS OUT YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR ASS.

| aghhh I want to go out to touch grass and end up getting raped by a braindead internet addict~ these shitty baits turn me on so hard. I want to spend hours on twitter finding accounts of mentally ill people to show to >>76fc81 and make her get even more addicted to the most brain destroying website ever created. i want to watch these two g/u/rls meet each other IRL and blush hard over how hot they find each other but still need to hate each other from the bottoms of their hearts to

| feel better about themselves like the most fucked up pair of tsunderes the world has ever seen. i want to be the personal subject of their weird combination of dseperate eroticism and disgust for others <3 and know they could probably fix it with something as simple as one face-to-face conversation but never ever EVER help them with it so I can keep lusting over how broken they are. but most of all I want you two to keep bumping these shitty threads with your retarded bullshit!!!

| >>929495
thats the spirit

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1668466509

This thread is permanently archived