danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Feel unease my kind gusture get used again even after on the another side of the planet.

| Not very happ

| I feel like there is just no place for me.

| Explain further. Are you saying your that your "kind", despite being on the location far most from the homeland, were to be unable to adapt to the alien new culture to them and for such they've made the decision of putting in practice their own usages and thus forcing a passive traditional war in the new place.

| For such they're putting you in a embarrassed and mad emotional state for your "kind" to be acting second their primitive instincts, for such, they're simply ruining the new place where they've decided to take place on. But the reality would be another, in case of a win for your kind in this war, such place would at least partially become a new place that's your nation. Not namely but on the usages and gesture, it'll be.

| But a huge hole coming up, and this would be found on your last sentences.
For you to be questioning your postion, it is validating your unmatched affinity toward your kind and it is putting on point that you'd be coincidentally be found in a confrontation where the "the new side", that you've taken to be absorbed, has to deal with your "kind".

| A question does araise, were you looking for a place of beauty with no chances of contaminations or simply a place where your kind would've no word on the prosperity of the location?
I beg forgiveness for not being able to dedicate some more reading on the phasing and for such I've taken a road which has not much ability of coverage.

| Oo oo oo oo if you're lost now you'll be even more lost in my House of Mirrors !!! ;0)

| You should really get up rights on your gustures if you don't want them being used overseas

| Yes gurls

| >>17756d
I deep down want a world with no bad will from anyone, this is how I cope I have observed.

| >>929144 Such place does not exist for the reason of fact the humanity moves second a system called trading that where they've decided to make it their own root, for this they decide to never move again but to grown from the historial time of such pitiful ground.

| As from this spot they cannot move away from, this spot has to become the very resource of life that has to meet their necessities. It is them to have judged on being blinded in a narrow sight that makes them being weak to the light of the outside. It is truly the case where the one that reigns over every land is nothing but a child closed in his own room where he begs, from the knowledge given to him, to accept the gift that he couldn't understand.

| As another interpretation and another view. We could call this a game of weaks, the one who thinks of a victory is the one at lose.
In your case, the one who wishes for a root has no influence on cutting a root. Your expectation was to follow the picked root without drawbacks but you were holding yourself from acknowledge the visibility of it. For such, your wish cannot be fulfilled as the decision of yours was not in position to give your move than a simple jump.

| There is the instance where it does create a reality of your sight, and then an instance of their sight. It is for my guess that you're living on a imaginary piece of fabric, it is for the tree to act for judgements, for this reason, it is the tree that dictactes. Without a powerful wording and influence, the tree won't notice you, you won't be able to hurt it. As such you may decide to make a glorious plan or you could cut out the roots that make you prison of this creature,

| but it'll be up to you to make or find a new home. And I'll just say that you won't be as tall.

| Try sex

| Touch grass

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1668302541

This thread is permanently archived