danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I dont support all women

| Why do some women (especially older women) think that being a woman means they're allowed to be a total asshole with no consequences? I'm female (AFAB) myself and most of the people who treat me like shit are other women.

Everytime someone says "support all women" I'm like, really now? What about abusive mothers, female pedophiles, etc? Maybe I'm just too emotional but that's how I see it. It sucks how my own kind are the ones who treat me the worst.

| I don't think support all women literally means support every single woman on earth regardless of character, like with ACAB. It's a punchy slogan that conveys the fact you should have a predisposition towards supporting woman who tend to be less priveleged than men unless they give you a reason not to lol like by being a bitch or a serial killer

| >>928600 Oh, I see that. I'm autistic so I take everything very literally

| there's a short story about trans girls called "infect your friends and loved ones" that's about the same question for trans women specifically. you might want to look it up, if you don't mind reading something strange and a bit upsetting.

| it's okay g/u/rl, you'll find a qt of your own one day

| Try sex

| >>928594 based

| >>40db21 >>40db21 stfu you're not even a female

| >>928704 Proof?

| >>928704 penis???

| >>40db21 you admit to being autistic so fair enough sis i'll lay it out to you
"support all women" is an exaggeration meant to counter the "suppress every women" that men propose as a social contract
you're not actually meant to support all women. some women are garbage. we start out at a higher baseline, but you pointed the bad ones out yourself.
but saying "support all women" is much better than saying "maybe support women". at that point you're halfway to agreeing w/men (bad)

| i hate women too detective ! :0)

| >>928601 being autistic doesn't make your concerns invalid!

slogans are simplified to be catchy for sure, but people also can be really lazy and avoid thinking about it too much. it's fine to overthink these things sometimes. at the end of the day, it's preferable to think "actually, I'll just support these women" than "support ALL women? who have time for THAT?"

| OP is such a bigot, we all must support all woman.

Abusive mother doesn't exist, we call it dommy mommy. Also woman can't rape.

| The point of "support all women" is that allowing determination of which women are to be supported and which aren't will promote competition between women. Internal competition wastes and divides labor: women are too busy beating other women to improve their situation together.

Slogans like that are meant to be reminders that an individual women might do something awful to you, but she can still be your ally when the two of you vote on gender politics.

| >>928594 the fuck is afab acab

| >>928888 I know what you smell like

| >>928888 fat bait

| >>928888 quads can't be wrong

| >>928728 you were doing it right until you dropped that generalization of men, especially if you're responding to someone who claims to be autistic

| >>928937 i'll give you one better: there is no mentally healthy male in the entirety of humanity
how "men" act on this very textboard is a great example, who do you think 50k is lol

| >>928938 you're still generalizing so yeah, good job

| >>928941 thanks i do my best

| It basically just means don't be misogynistic. Women get less support and are treated worse than men more or less everywhere, so you should support and uplift your fellow gurls. That doesn't mean don't hold women accountable for their actions, it just means that you shouldn't hate or treat women as lesser and should help fight against misogyny
I'm autistic as well so I understand being confused by shortened, simple statements, but if you do some research on them it'll make sense

| >>928938 there are no boys on the internet, silly.

| it's simple. No intellectual mind can manage to get control on the whole "society system" so everything goes to shit, and many random doctrines araises.
You're just adviced to act nice to everyone under a tolerable standard.
But some works have dumb rules to make tired peoples so things happens in their free time as their tolerance gets lower.

| >>928909 yes, you just need to get close to your mom and smell her

>>928910 >>928922 how come men accuse woman of rape when they enjoy every nimebt if it and white stuff came out from his dick?

| Wtf is this nu-speak faggotry, do you bitches ever go outside? Whens the last time you ever saw a horse?

| I'm surprised this has not been moved to /new/ yet

| >>929021 Why are you thinking about horses so much? Got something to share?

| >>929060
horses are awesome, though. why aren't you thinking about horses?

| >>929021 yesterday. I live in between two horse ranches.

| >>929021 https://soundcloud.com/mcmangos/i-love-horses

| Autism??? you belong here

| I looked up 3 definitions of AFAB and I still don't get it. lol

| >>929321
Assigned faggot at birth

| As Fine As Babe

| >>928600 Yeah this, like, support all women against discrimination due to being women, it doesn't mean supporting someone's assholery, regardless of gender

| >>929325 I get M to F, as in a man who now pretends to be a woman or F to M, a woman who now pretends to be a man.

But what does "assigned female at birth" mean? Is that someone who is a woman and now claims to be a man? But OP claims to be a woman. So what the fuck is that alphabet people language for? I get it must me some kind of faggotry but I don't get which kind.

| >>929366
it means they are female and normal. it's a lot like the 'cis' prefix, the code words of a minority to refer to any outside their space of self-defined meaning. so a regular woman would be an afab cisgender heteronormative sapient.
this sort of language came about as a way for those outside the predominant paradigm to reframe their perceptions of language, to increase in-group solidarity and recontextualize the normative human cultural definitions as 'other' and 'wrong'

| >>929374 Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate you took the time.

So it's just an overcomplicated way of saying "I'm a woman" in pursuit of pandering to a certain demographic.

| >>929379
yep, that is correct.
anyway, g/u/rls should support each other and treat each other with kindness. be the best to ourselves and each other.

| >>929374 i dont get it

| >>929379
This tbh. I don't get why cis women feel the need to be like "I'm a real woman (afab)", it's got a weird feel about it and serves no purpose other than pandering to certain type of Twitter mfs

| >>929383
Can't. I'm Russian.

| >>929476 be my cyka

| >>929457 Well online it almost makes sense because so many men claim to be women. But I would prefer if we just call real women "women" and everyone else who pretends to be one can play the alphabet people game amd add silly word before or after or just use a different term alltogether.

| >>929608
Why do you even care tbh?

| As someone who manages a couple of open source and crypto projects it makes a lot of difference for my general perception of things if an actual woman did something. It's pretty ironic that we cannot measure if we actually attract more women to a particular topic because the men pretending to be women make any kind of statistical analysis worthless. I'm not someone who tries to create parity at the cost of quality but as a manager I do want to tap into female talent as well. >>929610

| >trans women being women is inconvenient to managers' statistical analysis
chalk up another w for the e team

| >>929616 This strengthens the "TERF" which soon will be able to establish rules based on actual sex for anything business and sports related. Me managing online projects always had this issue long before being mentally ill become fashionable. This is the internet after all, where the men are boys, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents. I only care to get shit done efficently. If trannies want to fight with feminists over who gets special treatment, I really don't care.

| >>929625 seethe corpo

| >>929616 Also concerning "being women". You can claim to be anything as long as you just write on github and discord. But as soon as you join a voice call, video call or meet in real life, everyone knows who you really are. We had guys using feminine names never even trying to pretend being a woman and everyone having a great laugh when they joined the first voice call, them included. Anime themed profiles often cause that.

| >>929628 You lack of reading comprehension is probably the reason why you still live in your moms basement.

>As someone who manages a couple of open source and crypto projects

| >>779e4b
Do you actually think we believe the bullshit you just spewed out of your mouth? Give me a break...

>"I'm against non-CIS women because it makes my open source projects harder to manage if I can't tell what's in the contributors pants, and since I am such an important manager the knowledge of what's in my contributors pants is statiscically significant for the quality of open source software and women coders"

| >>bcab64 I said I want to try to tap into woman talent. Basically seeing if it is worth the effort. I also said I don't add women to my teams for parity reasons. Ultimately we agree: I don't care if you are a mentally ill faggot or not as long as the code you produce is good and on time and you don't cause drama.

All I said is men pretending to be women is making it hard to seek out talented women. That's the answer to your initial question why I care to an extend.

| >>779e4b
The only thing from your "I don't care"-wall of texts that has any merit, is how anyone can be whoever they want on the Internet, and apparently when you sit down in front of your monitor you're not a bigoted loner anymore, but some kind of super-important OSS developer whom inherit the ability to improve the lives of female code contributors everywhere.

lol...

| I think there is a lot of projection going on right now. I didn't say anything of what you claim I said. xD

| >I said I want to try to tap into woman talent. Basically seeing if it is worth the effort.

>a mentally ill faggot

>trannies want to fight with feminists over who gets special treatment

You want to know how I know you're nothing but a bigoted loner incel?

As I said earlier, Do you actually think we believe the bullshit you're spewing right now?

Loser.

| To be honest, the fact that we are posting on danger/u/ isn't particular beneficial to any positive claim we make about ourselves. ????

| To be honest, the fact that we are posting on danger/u/ isn't particular beneficial to any positive claim we make about ourselves. ????

| I think I figured out what causes tjose double posts.

| I think I figured out what causes tjose double posts.

| What the fuck happened in this thread? Some bigoted FOSSbro incel ranting about trans women again?

| >>929918
Before this he was an indie game developer, and before that a popular womanizer, and before that an engineer.

He's certainly wearing a few complexes and insecurities on his sleeves which makes for a lot of fun if you ever want to push his buttons.

| In some sense, it's probably an open secret that it's the same fuss budget that creates and samefags through pretty much all the bigoted threads on dangeru. Like all trolls he rarely has arguments- durable ones that one can absorb or further spin on. Furthermore, he can't take information or arguments to heart in the opposite way, but he just nags around some incorrect (and frequently lying) bigoted position and pretends to be a bunch of different things that he actually isn't.

| And no, I know you can't check if a poster is "real", but a liar is a liar. And liars should be pointed out.

Many of us RP and pretend which is an integral part of dangeru. Even trolling is accepted if it's amusing since we're all here to chill and have fun.

But regularly making up shit to maximise the spread of your incel insecurities in order to normalise them is nothing short of mentally disturbed, ngl.

| >>963294
I feel like that's common /u/ knowledge at thos point. It's just one dumb cunt samefagging for attention, and it works every time

| In a way I kind of get bigotgurl. I feel like cisgirls and transgirls as a target group to study are fundamentally different, because as assigned males at birth, they would have tried to or maybe even forced to conform to male gender roles in their formative years, so their outlook on life would be different. Not sure why that's important to the hiring process though. Having a system where every applicant is anonymous so you pick them based purely off merit sounds perfect.

| >>929987
Well, yeah, ofc. Nobody's denying the fact that cis girls and trans girls have different life experiences. But all girls are girls, that's why they're girls, and that's what bigotgurl don't like

Trans and cis when it comes to hiring is actually a good conversation though, cause trans people get hired a lot less than cis people to the point where there's people who gotta de-transition just so they can get a job, and anonymous applications would most likely help with that

| Where I live a lot of jobs demand that you both tell them your gender identity and send in a picture of yourself alongside the application and based on that ignore the applications from anyone they think is trans. Which also affects cis people, cause that means any cis person who don't fit the bosses' conservative image of what somebody of that gender should look like also will have their applications ignored

Total number of posts: 71, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1668734845

This thread is permanently archived