danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Best way to genocide mice?

| Every winter for the past 7 years these fockers come in and chew shit in my room.

Is there the mice equivalent of a scratch poll I can get because they're probably well fed from somewhere. They don't give a toss about peanut butter or cheese. I just want to commit a little micide or just chew shit in the hallway.

| RODENT GENOCIDE
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
TAKE A BATH OF DEAD MOUSE

| Put a bunch of mice in a barrel and wait until one becomes a cannibal and let it go. Or get a revolver trap. A lot of them.

| look up the rolling log over a bucket trap.
you'll catch dozens

| >>928477
Essentially just do this. They get trapped and you can then kill them how you like. Some people just fill it with water to drown them. Others just let them starve and you can get the cannibal mice. Other more unhinged g/u/rls use chemical weapons on the mice since they can't exactly go anywhere and make great test subjects.

| We had mice a while back, they were gone within less than a year after getting a cat, plus you get to have a floofy killing machine

| Try sex

| Deus vult! Deus Vult!

| napalm

| Whatever you do, Sigmar will approve for sure

| kiss them

| There's just no way to eliminate every single one especially if your neighbors don't do shit. Mice can travel kilometers in just a day so they'll come to your home eventually. The best thing you can do is to either set up a traditional mouse trap with some meat because it attracts then more than cheese or have sex with mice and help them take over the world by giving birth to thousands of colonies.
The choice is yours.

| Move to Canada fam. There's still mice, but not in residential areas. Also, no rats at all in one of the provinces.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1667956771

This thread is permanently archived