danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have once again been rejected

| Im sad, horny and lonelly.

| Lmao

| Laugh it off f word

| >>928274 how?

| no shit, emoface

| aww, don't worry g/u/rl, you'll find the right one to fall in love with!
until then, you're never alone on danger/u/, and while misery loves company, we all love to see you smile ~<3!

| >>928321 g/u/rl this the 6th time this year, I don't know what to do, I just can't seem to make someone feel the slightest non platonic attraction.

I wonder when "the right one" will come.

| >>b40556
Litrally fake a big laugh everytime you are thinking on it. It gets easier overtime.

| >>928336 huh I think I feel more like screaming rather than laughing. Can't even go beyond the asking out phase and I'm 20.

| >>b40556
You know this: looking back in your 24 these are nothing, and you tried. May not be the right time right person, but you fucking did it. You brave kid.

| >>928338
g/u/rl i'm 20 and i can't even *meet* people. on halloween i went to a party and i saw people looking at me like they want to talk and people displaying interest and what did i do? i had a fucking panic attack and ran out and went home and cried. i'm nowhere near asking people out! i'm looking up to you ffs!

you had the strength to ask people out that often already, i'm sure you'll be able to keep trying until you meet someone who says yes.

| Wow, thanks for the support everyone, it does help a lot, any advice on how to get rid of the bad feelings?

| jump

| seconding exercise! get those endorphins pumping$

| I don't think you really can get 'rid' of them, I just try to accept it at the end of the day and adopt a c'est la vie attitude but I know that only extends so far. I haven't started dating because I haven't quite figured out what I want in a relationship, so figuring that out I think makes the experience easier in general. maybe.

| >>928335
well, after 6 tries, at least you can be certain that it's you who's bad at this
fuckin' virgins emoposting on my funny mouthfucking website. just go have sex lmao

| >>928387 it's hard to do that when I WANT to date, and it's frustrating to not be able to, specially when I have little to no company most of the time.

| >>928393 why don't you go have sex if it's so easy for you, sex is the least of my worries, I can't even kiss.

| >>928412 *fucks your mouth*

| I so blue balled at this point that if someone takes a genuine interest in my shit and isn't creepy I'll just marry them at this point

| >>928448 tbh, same.

| >isn't creepy
I have bad news...

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1667795904

This thread is permanently archived