danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
do you ever miss the people you dream about?

| last night i had a dream where i met two really nice and kind people. it was kind of trippy because when i woke up i started remembering that it never actually happened, and i kinda started to miss them. do you ever miss the imaginary dream people?

| I remember one person from dream... She had black hairs, she was really nice to me and little protective or how say it.. we was escaping from shadow ghosts/demons or what it was for being.. it would being nice if she was real :c

| I once dreamt that the people around me weren't all fascist subpeople. Does that count? If so, yes, I do miss those.

| Yes actually, a blonde woman with spiky blonde hair, I seem to dream about her every couple of months, but I've just chalked it up to imagination

| there was one girl in my dreams I felt really loved by once. I missed her for a month ish after.

| I sometimes dream about an alternate High-school timeline where wasn't an angst y self-hating doomer neet thus actually forming meaningful relationships there. Sometimes it can be based off an event or people I had some interaction or could have seen myself with irl. I usually wake up with a feeling of longing afterwards.

| Yes. Deadass, I once had a dream that the person I was dating at the time was the opposite sex (we are both bisexual, if effeminite, men). It was very real, and the last thing I remember from the dream is my fem-ex telling me her "true" name, which I immediately wrote down when I woke up.

| >>895654 woah that's trippy. did you ever tell the dude you were dating about it?

| I just see that fucking thing in my dreams. God damn spindley bastard made of wires blood and wood moving with its open face in the forests always moving in ways that violate nature please stop I want a good rest again

| >>895672 is he cute though? can I have his number?

| >>895713 it's eating my mind

| >>895907
Stop leading it on, you hussy

| And abaolutely! Just yesterday I dreamed I was trucking across some temperate flatlands and stopped at a diner, running into a real qt as I was leaving. After psyching myself up, I went back in, sat down and asked them out. We then left, went on a date and had a wonderful time. Until the end, where I met their brother, and made myself look foolish by picking up an armload of tubs, turning to leave, and nervously laughing and saying 'oh wait, this isn't my house, haha'...

| >>895922
As they gave me this wierd look, and I left, thinking I was such an idiot. I woke up feeling like that. I forget what they looked and sounded like now, but I still want to go apologize to them.

| >>895668

I never got the chance to. :/

Oh well. She'll just remain in my memories I guess.

...not the first time i've dreamed about a significant other, anyway. ^^;; Just the first time they were gender swapped.

| There was once a nice black haired girl in my dream, and it felt like we were long time friends there. She seemed fun to hang out with, so would like to meet her once again.

| If you mean imaginary people then yeah, I miss them for a day after the dream. I dreamt that I was in Japan and these two girls talked to me in Japanese but I couldn't understand it so one of them spoke to me in English. We had a nice convo and then I woke up. I tend to dream about people who exist though so this is rather rare

| Ah yea i miss banging my ex in my dreams

Good ol' times

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1663273147

This thread is permanently archived