danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have DID, talk to my alters

| Hey, so I've got DID, was professionally diagnosed about 6 months ago and I'm bored, so ask me stuff about my alters

| I want to ask them all, what are your names?:o

| *fucks their mouths*

| Do you guys have a villain roundtable meeting every three months

| Have any of your alters done anything immoral/illegal and, if so, how do you deal with that?

Context: For a time, a number of influencers on twitter self identified as having DID and some have claimed to have alters that admitted to or participated in sexual abuse. Setting aside the possibility that they don't actually have DID and are just making excuses for their previous counts of shitty behavior, I'm legitimately curious how someone with an actual diagnosis would approach this issue.

If you haven't done anything immoral/illegal, how do you as someone with DID feel about this trend?

| >>895501 the ones we currently know about are:
Me, the host, I'm out the most often (keeping my legal name secret for safety and stuff)
Angel, who's a sort of submissive sexual alter and is out probably the second most often
Naylee, also goes by demon and similar, is a "demonic alter" who probably arose from religious abuse in childhood. She's not usually violent or anything, but is more into horror and scary stuff than the rest of us, is much tougher and braver than us and-

| >>895602 nowadays often acts more like a protector than anything.
The little in our system doesn't seem to recognize any name but likes being called cute things, only comes out when we feel very safe and goes away very quickly
Annie is a caretaker alter that tries to soothe and coordinate the others, incredibly motherly, is absolutely exhausting though and idk why
There's the succubus, also from religious/sexual trauma, a far more dominant sexual alter who thinks needs to have-

| >>895603 sex or else we'll literally die. Has the most sorta overlap with Naylee but seem to be separate personalities
There's what my therapist called the persecutor who I hate talking about or thinking about and luckily is around less
And there's at least one, maybe more personalities that purely hold traumatic memories, unsure what their names are and know little about them
Despite getting diagnosed I had relatively few sessions with my therapist before having to stop therapy-

| >>895606 so there's a ton I don't know, may have other alters or they may work in different ways, I honestly don't have the means to know rn

| >>895589 lmao no, would be funny tho
But we barely communicate with each other. Some of us have a more direct line to the others or a few in particular but for the most part we can't communicate
Annie is the closest thing to being able to communicate but it's not like we listen

| >>895591 i think that dangerous alters are very rare but definitely existing.
When I was much younger and still in a constantly abusive situation with my parents, was about 10 I think, Naylee tried to kill them with a knife. She grabbed one from the kitchen in the middle of the night and went to their bedroom and just stood there over them for idk how long. Obviously she never did anything but its a scary thought, but given what those bastards put us through its kinda self defense

| >>895611 How do names work? Do they go by those, or do you and/or your therapist assign it to them after the fact?

| >>895644 most of them had names when they were discovered, think of it kinda like. When I was young and my trauma made me split into different personalities, each one gave itself a name based on something relevant about it and what it was for

The little alter doesn't have a name and won't answer to any and Naylee didn't have a name at first either, her name was a suggestion by a friend cuz they thought it fit her vibe lol. She likes it but isn't 100% satisfied with it

|

| >>895602 I want ask to Naylee, are you sometimes having lew/d/ mind about Angel?

| >>895708 Occasionally. If angel had her own body, I'd fucking ruin her. Angel is fucking stupid, and desperate for attention and approval. And the only way she knows to get it is by wearing stupid slutty outfits and flirting with everyone she physically can. But once you start flirting back, start pushing her, she immediately turns to putty, does whatever you want to keep you happy and her safe. She's amazing fun to dominate and hurt and ruin. I wouldn't be very delicate with her.

| I have another good question, now adressed to Angel, what are you thinking about Naylee after what she said, do you like her? Or something more? ^^
Can you try make poem about Naylee?

| great fucking bullshit.

| >>895770 Naylee is a part of us!!! I don't rly feel anything romantic or sexual towards her, If she had a body thn i think I would rly like her, I lov mean dommy gothy girls soooo much and theres not enough of them hehe, but she's not, so, meh. She cant actually dominate me or fuck me :(

I don't usually think about poems but I'll try!!!

Naylee's like a demon
But she keeps us safe
Blood and meat
She likes the taste
But she's scared too
I know that that's true
All of us need a hug

| Tbh i wish know someone like Naylee xd nevermind, i'm returning back in /d/ xd

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1663260080

This thread is permanently archived