danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
fashion

| Just wondering what kind of fashion choices you g/u/rls do, and where you buy clothes, in hopes that I'd get inspired

| At the thrift store lmao. I buy some merch but I don't have a particular fashion choice. I will say that I love beanies though since it helps hold my wireless headphones in, but that's not exactly a fashion statement.

| my strategy is to have simple medium weight stuff (bright t shirt, jeans, leather work boots) under a more unique jacket/sweater. my favorite jacket right now is a bomber jacket I got at the thrift store for $15 in almost perfect condition, I really like it!

also, buy yourself a maid outfit. that's the real peak of fashion.

| Skirts, dresses, stockings and leggings~

| What's a fashion? I just wear whatever I think looks cool.
Winter fashion is cooler than summer fashion though. Sorry, this is not debatable. I'm right, you're wrong, etc.

| >>893706 this post was written by somebody who is ashamed of their body & invents a pro-winter ideology to cope

| >>893723
Maybe their place of residence is closer to the equator than yours.

| Winter fashion always looks cooler in anime. IRL everyone wears black coats.

| My favorite season for fashion is fall, I feel it brings out the best colors and fabrics, and layering is more doable. I mostly buy dickies, stuff I find in thrift stores, and military surplus stuff. Surplus in particular is great for finding nice cheap wools and boots. My favorite outfit is some black overalls with a sweater I thrift a few years back, a nice warm jacket and some boots. I do wanna experiment with fabrics like lace and such. Also togas unironically own

| >>893758
You can find great stuff in milsurp stores if you know what you're looking for. I once bought a Soviet Army ushanka for the fun of it. It's like wearing a portable heater on your head, complete overkill for most winter weather. But I love it.

| >>893758 Oh surplus might be interesting, I think there's actually a store near me for that

| >>893836 like any secondhand store your mileage may vary, but best of luck to ya!>>893832 I need to get a ushanka sometime it gets cold here

| >>893641 Dustrial sells a lot of nice quality t-shirts for reasonable prices.

I personally wear dark colored Hawaiian shirts over them, because I aspire to look like an anime weapons smuggler. Some bronze beads in my beard & aviators to round it out.

| >>894024
10/10 would smuggle weapons-grade anime in a seaplane into suspiciously-similar southeast/pacific asian isands with

| >>894366 thank you g/u/rl. I love seaplane. I wish I could buy a catalina

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1662876402

This thread is permanently archived