danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
First time going to a Con?

| I have bigo social anxiety, I know going with someone would probably alleviate some of it. But the only person I have conact with IRl outside of family nowadays is my best friend, neither of whom are into the same stuff I'm into.

| :<

My best advice would have been to go with a friend, but if they're not necessarily into conventions, it might not help all that much.

May I ask what convention it is? Big or small? Local or out of town? Corporate or Volunteer run?

| Why not meet up with some internet friends at the con?

| >>0bec13 it'll be pretty fun for you. It's like weeb mecca, don't worry, there will be people far more disgusting and socially shy there so don't feel like you're the only one. Wear deodorant.

| >>888108 oh it was just a general question, but I have though I do have one that seems on the bigger side in my city that shows up in spring
>>888110 True though I usually like to remain ambiguous with the people I met online

| You don't really have to talk to anyone at cons. There's gonna be a lot of people, yeah, but you'll just be a speck in the middle of them.

Just, walk around, bask in the atmosphere. Walk up to a booth once you've mustered the courage. The event will probably be so chaotic, no one will remember if you make a mistake.

| >>888561
Meeting up with internet friends and drinking heavily are the main points of having a convention!

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1660539055

This thread is permanently archived