danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Corrupt the post before yours.

| The purpose of this exercise is to basically show why social media such as Twitter, facebook, reddit et al are so easy to spread misinformation or pointless salt on, but it can also be fun. Try your best to be as unhinged as possible, the less sense the better.

Bonus points if you use an *actual reply* you've read online.

For example: "I like the cat in the video game Stray, because I have orange cats..."

Fucked up response: "SO YOU'RE RACIST AGAINST BLACK CATS?!" (Kotaku)

| To start with: "Be excellent to each other."

| Each other? you mean everybody? So you want me to be nice to nazis? you want me to be nice to pedos? you want me to be nice to anprims? you want me to be nice to antinatalists? you want me to be nice to mixed race couples? you want me to be nice to straight people? to fascists? to leftist podcasters? to stoners? to instagram influencers? to sex workers? to mukbang youtubers? to horse girls? to coomers? to frogposters? to lain simps? to autists? to producers and songwriters?

| to ancoms? to gay people? to corporate lawyers? to jews? to people who argue about pineapple on pizza? to centrists? to BMW drivers? to ancaps? to real estate agents?

pretty soon you'll be asking me to be excellent to retail workers too, you degenerate immoral cult prostitute.

my post for you is: I just got into digital art. please give me advice on how to improve.

| >>886513 You want to improve at digital art? That's some underlying fascist tendencies right there. Who hurt you? There are people who lack hands or are handicapped and what you're doing is offensive to them. Soon you racists will prevent the sick and handicapped from having children and remove all ramps and install stairs everywhere!

My post: The japanese government should make sex and fun mandatory and force everyone toride on horses

| >>886524 to ride*

| >>886524 >>886525

Fucking degenerate, trying to legalize zoophilia. Smh.

"Fun" is a buzzword. The hyper conservative Jap elite are trying to take away their people's right to be depressed. This takes "toxic positivity" to a whole new level.

And SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!?!?!? No comment.

*mic drop*

Statement:

"Going outside and spending time in nature has been linked to lowered rates of depression, studies say."

| >>886554 What an ableist thing to say. What if those with depression don't have access to the outdoors, you fascist dictator. Of course people who aren't neurodivergent would just say "gO oUtsIdE" as if that'll fix the chemical imbalance in my brain, Karen. Soon you'll be trying to pump those socalist, pharma pills down my throat in an effort to "save" me. Ugh, it's my body.

Statement: I love the soundtrack and story of FF 7 remake so much, it'll be goty for sure!

| >>886705 Fuck you dumass fucking savepilled gamers. Bitch and moan about squarenix doing NFTs, but then "OH Look nostolgic anime boy with big sword". I would say Kys but your basically a cow, cosuming until you grow fat enough to be lead by game companies to the slatherhouse.(IE your basically already on the pipeline to being incel shiczos who will ruin their lives because their IRL GF can't be tifa.)

| Statement: HOly shit, I finally stopped being addicted to twitter, like It's to the point where I don't have to constantly think about not using it! So fucking proud of myself!

| >>886727
Imagine comparing your retarded Twitter spamming to addiction. your making fun of people with real addiction like heroin and percs when comparing that to your degenerate unfunny goofy ass attention whoring on some fucking joke of a website. you got nothing to be proud of in your life just kys already. like stfu. your an attention starved fucking commie istg your parents dont love you prolly got pronounce and barcode your wrists so people look at you

| Statement: I'm really grateful to my friends and loved ones for helping get me on the path to recovery. Finally feeling better! Love you all <3

| I'll just say at first I wanted to participate, but you replicated the social media responses so well that I'm already tired from reading it and feel like closing the browser. Good job.

| >>886839

(Fair enough tbh.)

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1659816316

This thread is permanently archived