danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
DANGER/U/ COMMUNITY FUNDRAISER II

| It's here! Go support the second Danger/u/ Community Fundraiser by picking up the album at https://wvrmoe.bandcamp.com/ or by donating directly to Song-chan over at https://www.gofundme.com/f/life-saving-treatment-for-allanah! More information available on the Bandcamp page!

| Someone post this on plebbit!

| I missed the cassette drop I am seething and malding never coping

| >>880942 the cassettes sold out in 15 minutes apparently

| >>880947
Lel thats good

| I wanted to get a copy aaaa it's sold out??

| >>880942 >>880978
Yeah, sorry to say, but the cassettes are gone. That said, the digital copy has a bunch of extras, including all the files necessary to make your own cassette. There's been enough interest in a rerun that it might happen, but not for a while.

| nakadashi song-chan

| >>880903

| Hello!! This is song-chan! Thank you so much for those who purchased and are showing interest in purchasing more!! I'm so grateful for the artists and especially the people who put this together. I'm also super grateful for you g/u/rls for the crazy support!!

Thank you too for those who missed it but are still purchasing the digital version! God. I don't deserve you g/u/rls. I wish i can headpat you all!!!

| I wanted to get a copy too but i missed the upload lol i know how you g/u/rls feel ; u ;

| Missed the cassette drop but still happy that i wa able to donate. I really hope everything will work out well for you

| >>883086 thank you! I'm on my last round of chemo soon so fingers crossed that that's the finished line!!

Our wonderful g/u/rl who facilitated all of this reached out to me to say that the money has been donated to my paypal. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!! IM JUST REALLY SPEECHLESS AND HUMBLED AND IDK !!! I wish i can hug all of you g/u/rls! I didn't expect this community to help and reach out like this as much as it had. Aaa i love this family of ours!! Thank you, thank you!!

| shame about no passionate maid sex song on the album, I'm their biggest fan, been hoping they would drop something

| >>889111
Live you <3

| Hey gang lol i wanted to update you guys on the current bandcamp status. Haha.

So i wanted to say thank you! For buying the record!! It means so much to me!! And i just got an email from bandcamp that's making me fill up a tax information section? I'm kinda nervous lol as idk how it is in the US with the process of taxing lol the gov here kinda just do it for us

| So i'm not suuuure if this is still ok lol. My US g/u/rls, lol, is this just normal haha

| >>902250
Had to do some shit like that when tryna use a US based distributer. It's complicated af and a horrible system, but from what I can tell it's (sadly) normal there

| >>902249 Oh shoot, lol. Check your Discord. Pretty sure those are my taxes to cover, so leave it to me. ( owo)b

| Yolo

| Bruh

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1667748895

This thread is permanently archived