danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How's it been /u/?

| I haven't posted in awhile, been three years? How have you been? I can't say I'm well, but I also can't say it's all suffering either. Life remains complicated as always, stay safe /u/!

| u../u/ too

| eh, could be better. welcome back.

| >>b8e062 thank you, i hope things get better for the both of us anon
stay safe!

| i'm not sure! I hope you are well!

| I'm like you, OP. I can't say I'm well but I also can't say I'm suffering anymore. My mental health, mood and confidence has substantially improved ever since I started my new job, which is ballers.

| >>db6e17 I'm glad for you anon! I know mental health is very damaging and hard to deal with, so I'm happy to hear you're in a better place now
I wish you luck in life and with your job, all we can do is try our best and keep our heads up haha

| Had sex and had fun.

| >>880914
Haha yeah, you're right about that one. Thanks for the kind words stranger. For someone like me such actions means a lot. Stay awesome and never let anyone dull your sparkle.

| The bad thoughts are still there, the mental health is still a bit of a mess, but I'm hot af and got loved ones and stuff I gotta do. So no more blowing my brain out, just blowing and giving brain now >:3
Hope things get better for you OP! Life's a whole bunch of complications, but that's not gonna stop us!

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1658108401

This thread is permanently archived